change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is it safe to make holiday in Hurgada

Egypt 13 hours ago

Hi all,
      we will be travelling to Hurgada in Mar. Is it safe? I am bit worried due to my kids.
      cheers
      mayer

more
    • club sea resort

Sharm El Sheikh Jan 19, 2015 at 11:07 AM

This is myself and my girlfriends first time visiting egypt. Just wondering if the club sea resort is in a good location, and if the hotel/resort is as good as it sounds. very excited, any information would be appreciated, thanks.

more
    • Area outwith hotel complex.

Sharm El Sheikh Jan 17, 2015 at 9:55 AM

We are shortly going to the Jaz Mirabel Park in Nabq Bay for a week and wondered if there is anything to do immediately outwith the complex within walkable distance - shops, bars, restaurants etc.

more
    • Transport from Hurghada to El Gouna

Hurghada Jan 14, 2015 at 2:19 AM

Hi there
      I am planning to stay in Hurghada and go for kitesurfing in El Gouna. Can anyone tell me, what this trip would approximately cost with any means of public transport and what it would cost by taxi and how much time it would take to get to El Gouna?

Thaaaanks a lot in advance! :)

more
    • El Gouna to Luxor overnight trip

Egypt Jan 18, 2015 at 12:33 PM

We're thinking of doing an overnight trip from El Gouna to Luxor, Can anyone recommend a tour guide and advise what price we would be looking at

more
    • What area is best for somewhere a bit quieter

Sharm El Sheikh Jan 9, 2015 at 9:46 AM

I am looking for somewhere quieter, not full of nightclubs etc, with little bit of tradition. Not too small but equally not too large. Preferably not full of children either. Good beach on site and some snorkelling of course. Was told about Dahab, does this fit what i'm looking for?

more
    • JahabarA's Profile Photo

looking for travel partner to egypt in 2015

Egypt Jan 1, 2015 at 12:52 PM

i am in a mind to travel to Egypt this year. i have not really planned for it, would love to tag alone or plan one if there is anyone out there wanna travel together for a adventurous trip

more
    • worried about travelling to Sharm

Sharm El Sheikh 18 hours ago

Hi, I have just booked on Sunday to go to Sharm El Sheikh with my family and 2 young children in June 2015, in light of the militant trouble that happened yesterday im a bit worried about going? I am over reacting or is this something I should be worried about??

more
    • Would you go to Sharm El Sheikh, is it safe?

Sharm El Sheikh Yesterday

I'm hoping to travel to sharm el sheikh 2nd wk of February, haven't booked it yet as my well traveled mother would rather I didn't due to all the trouble over there at the moment???Is it safe and is there anything I can do to stop her worrying???? Alternatively any other ideas of other places round the world with the same sort of heat and price???PLEASE HELP,,,,;-)

more
    • Dusitlaguna's Profile Photo

14 day visa required

Hurghada Jan 20, 2015 at 12:59 PM

As a British national living in the UK what's the best / easiest way to obtain a visa to visit Hurghada?

more
    • holiday to sharm egypt

Egypt Jan 18, 2015 at 6:11 PM

we are going to egypt end of january for two weeks is this safe and whats weather like jan/feb

more
    • visa cost ?

Sharm El Sheikh Jan 17, 2015 at 1:09 PM

anyone know the £ sterling price for the Egypt visa please

more
    • Advice on housing choice - transportation

Cairo Jan 1, 2015 at 2:56 AM

Hi - I am looking for budget housing for a couple of months in Cairo so my choices are very limited. I primarily want to experience the cultural life, concerts at the Opera House, Arab Music Institute, and a folk center downtown, with incursions into "Islamic" Cairo (of course all of Egypt is Islamic!) . So I need to be fairly central. (I am a woman alone by the way but I feel ok about that) - I am waiting for a possibility in Zamalek, but if that does not work out, I have an option in Heliopolis and quite possibly in upper Moqattam. In terms of travel time and options and general transportation struggle, which would a Cairo-savvy person recommend? I will be returning home fairly late from concerts. Thanks!

more

Hurghada Visa

Hurghada Jan 21, 2015 at 2:22 AM

Travelling from UK to Makadi Spa, so I will need a visa which I've been told will cost $25 from a kiosk at the airport but will two passport size photos be required as well as my documents?

more

Makadi Spa General Queries

Hurghada Jan 22, 2015 at 4:08 AM

Is there an ATM in the hotel and does it pay out in 10 Egyptian notes
      Are the staff happy with £1 coins as a tip
      Do the rooms have a free safe.
      Is the bottled water free, if not is there a drinks machine to top up
      Do I need to take a mosquito repellent.
      What type of electric plug adaptors do I need
      What's the best trips to go on and what ones should I avoid
      Can you recommend a decent bottle of wine, and the cost
      Is there sail boats or cats for hire
      Are there plenty of comfortable sun beds or should I take a li-lo
      Is there any natural shade on the beach.
      Any other tips would be appreciated, thank you.

more
    • Paul4Travel's Profile Photo

Karnak & Surrounds

by Paul4Travel Online Now Dec 14, 2005 at 2:36 AM

I will be staying at the Sofitel, Karnak for a couple of weeks in late June early July 2006. Looking for general advice about exploring in the area, the temples, across the Nile to Valley of the Kings etc. Also good restaurants/bars within walking distance of hotel.

Many thanks,

P.

3 Answers Dec 26, 2005 at 6:28 AM