change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Poling's Profile Photo

special ticket fees

Jordan Dec 25, 2014 at 5:36 AM

Would special fees be available for students, teachers, elderlies, handicaps etc for entrance ticket in Jordan ?

more
    • Poling's Profile Photo

A child story/picture book

Jordan Dec 23, 2014 at 3:38 AM

I want to buy one from Jordan. I will be in most of the touristic places but guess it's easier to get one in Amman? Could people living there give me an idea where to get one? I wish to do a quick shop only. Thanks.

more
    • Is it safe travel to Israel and Jordan after the last incidents?

Jordan Dec 14, 2014 at 12:16 PM

My partner and me we're going to travel to Israel and Jordan from December 27 to January 5 .
      After the last incidientes ( attacks , riots ... ) we're pretty worried. Has someone recently visited these two countries and can tell us how the situation is and if it's possible to travel safely?

We must decide soon what to do, so we will really appreciate your help.

Thank you very much .

more
    • Poling's Profile Photo

travelling during Easter

Jordan Dec 2, 2014 at 9:42 PM

I think the weather would be nice, however, would shops closed or transport limited like Shabbat?

more
    • Poling's Profile Photo

Stay overnight inside and time to spend

Petra Dec 23, 2014 at 4:03 AM

first of all, I wish to know if it is legal to stay inside the area, like in a Beidoin cave/camp? (my purpose is to save the effort to walk all along the Siq every day.)
      second, if I get the 3-day pass, how should I organize the area to see each day? (To me 2-day is not much different from 3-day stay, but I guess I can be more relaxed if I divide Petra into 3 days?)
      Thank you!

more
    • Up to date information of getting from Madaba to Petra.

Madaba Dec 12, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Comming from Tel Aviv to Amman then Madaba and want to travel down to Petra, so looking for up to date information on if there is a bus, or will be have to go to Amman and then get a bus to Petra.

more
    • Poling's Profile Photo

US or EURO

Jordan Dec 23, 2014 at 4:18 AM

Which one is better for exchange of JD? Thanks.

more