Be the First to Answer

• Popular Hotels

Saudi Arabia Dec 24, 2014 at 2:06 AM

which Hotel best in Riyadh Hotels Saudi Arabia

more
    • is it ok to work here ?

Tabuk Dec 16, 2014 at 10:26 PM

Hi I am a non Muslim guy from India.
      If I get a job offer to work in tabuk should i accept it.
      How many of 100+warming in Saudi Arabia are important here in tabuk.
      Thanks will really appreciate your reply.

more
    • transit visa in dammam

Ad Dammam Dec 2, 2014 at 1:21 PM

hi... i have a question regarding transit visa in dammam... im an asian working here in doha qatar.. i have a ticket frm doha to dammam via qatar airways then transit via cebu pacific air... dammam to manila... do i need to obtain transit visa to dammam eventhough i will just stay in airport for about 8hrs and have no chk in baggage... thanks in advance...

more
    • jong_i's Profile Photo

Money Exchange

by jong_i Online Now Nov 20, 2006 at 5:35 AM

Does anyone know where to find a money changer in jubail? im an employee of JAL here in jubail

• Life in the Compounds

by Wowzer Online Now Apr 17, 2006 at 2:05 AM

Hi,

I'm a brit who'll be moving to Saudi (Al Jubayl) in the next few months. Can anyone tell me what Compounds are good for a bachelor. I know there isn't alot to do in Saudi esp for a single guy so i'm hoping to at least get a good compound, although i'm half Egyptian I would find life hard, seeing as i've lived in London most of my life.

My contract is with a subcontractor to SABIC.

What is there to do in the compounds?

Also do the the compounds have internet access, is it easy to get broadband internet access in your homes in Saudi?

Thanks

ANy replies will be greatly welcomed.

2 Answers Apr 24, 2006 at 10:31 AM
    • living in Al jubayl

by Antonenever Online Now Jan 21, 2006 at 11:07 AM

I want to move to Al Jubayl, do any one have a picture of what the houses look like and what is the cost of renting a house, please give some examples

thank you
      Anton
      anton.enever@lantic.net

• cost of living

by vaishna Online Now Jun 30, 2005 at 7:50 PM

Hi,
      My husband has been offered a job in SADAF jubail and is moving in there by august.I would like to know more about the cost of living.Is 60k good enough for a couple?the housing is paid in full and car allowance of 1000 riyals.i would like to know more about the housing compounds there.could anyone recommend a particular compound and quote the rates.Websites would be wonderful to watch and choose.thanx in advance.

1 Answer Nov 2, 2005 at 11:01 PM
    • Pay Rates and Living Costs

by Shellnekov Online Now Apr 29, 2005 at 12:47 PM

Looking at a job in operations with Sipchem in Jubail. What are the norm pay rates? Benefit packages? Compound costs? Really cant find any comparisons to what the industrial sections are paying westerners out the in the KSA. Also what is the rate of the better compounds 3 bedroom go for? Thanks in advance.

• Cost of living

by Reyes Online Now May 15, 2004 at 1:58 AM

I am currently looking into accepting a job offer in Jubail and was wondering approximately how much would it cost (on average) for a family of 3 in expenses per month

• Living In Saudi Arabia

by KeithIsle Online Now Nov 18, 2003 at 3:14 PM

I have been offered a job in Juaymah, Saudi Arabia. What are the living conditions like? I will have to find a "Western compound" Any thoughts. I will be given an allowance of 100 SR. Is that enough?

3 Answers Nov 21, 2003 at 2:47 AM