Travel Answers
Al Ghulah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

    Be the First to Answer

    • family visa to work visa

      Jiddah Aug 19, 2015 at 11:15 AM

      Hi.. my wife is working as a physiotherapist for MOH. I am having Saudi iqamah ( mehram/ family visa).
      Now I'm looking for a job in saudi Arabia but I cannot work on this iqamah.
      So my question is how will I change my visa from family visa to work visa?
      How will I change my iqamah?
      Any tips to search physiotherapy job in jiddah.

      Thanks in advance