Al `Ayn

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ras al khaimah shooting club

Ras Al Khaimah Apr 4, 2014 at 3:35 AM

I have booked a mini vacation for my husband and in ras al khaimah and heard they have a brilliant shooting range.I called to ask of rates but unfortunately no one seems to speak english.Does anyone know the prices and how many bullets are included and the activities they have?Thanks in advance.

more
    • What is phone contact no fo sharjah bus station as well as rolla bus ststion ??

Sharjah Mar 26, 2014 at 11:47 PM

What is phone contact no fo sharjah bus station as well as rolla bus ststion ??

more
    • beeena1's Profile Photo

sea diving

Dubai Apr 15, 2014 at 9:29 AM

I have never done divibg before but vd love to give it a shot.can anyone recommend any agency for beginners and their email so I can correspond with them and work out the details before I reach there thnx

more
    • beeena1's Profile Photo

child care in atlantis hotel

Dubai Apr 14, 2014 at 10:11 AM

My son is three yr old. V r planning to g to atlantis this sept. Me and my husband want some couple time in the water park. Is it possible to get some nanny or child care while we enjoy an hour or so in the water park. Is there any child play area vd supervision in the park where v can leave our son

more
    • NIGHT CLUBS

Dubai Apr 12, 2014 at 6:35 AM

LOOKING FOR A NICE CLUB WITH NICE PEOPLE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN IAM 55 BEEN TO DUBAI A FEW TIMES

more
    • How long will it take to get an Employment Visa from Fujairah?

Fujairah Mar 31, 2014 at 1:45 AM

I am a Civil Engineer from Pakistan. I got a job at fujairah on 8 feb 2014. I was wondering if any one could let me know that how long it takes for an employment visa to be issued from fujairah? My employer is saying that every thing regarding my visa is complete and he is waiting from immigration to issue the visa. I am worried because approximately 2 have have passed and still the visa is under process.

more
    • Time to visit

Dubai Apr 15, 2014 at 8:48 AM

When is the best time to visit Dubai. We are debating between Oct this rear or Feb next year
      Thanks for your advise

more
    • BasbousaC's Profile Photo

fly-dubai flight company

Dubai Mar 25, 2014 at 4:13 AM

Is there anybody who used fly-Dubai flight company? I want to know if ir is worth it. Thanks

more
    • Cheap shopping malls

Dubai Mar 21, 2014 at 2:44 AM

Would like to buy items for re-sale (wholesale) . Which malls can i go to. And any advice is helpful

more
    • Alcohol room service

Dubai Mar 21, 2014 at 1:07 AM

Where in Dubai can I book a hotel (smoking room preferable but not necessary) where I can order alcohol as part of room service?

more
    • Za'abeel Park dubai

Dubai Mar 20, 2014 at 1:51 AM

Hi there guys im looking to see if anyone is going to dubai anytime soon, i have a massive favour.. I desinged a sculpture that was built in Za'abeel park 6 years ago however I have never been back to see it and have never seen pictures of it. If anyone is going can we get in touch to see if you can possible capture a picture for me?

more
    • Moving Question

Dubai 9 hours ago

WHo can help me move from Abu Dhabi to Sharjah

more
    • transfer one airplane to another

Dubai Apr 15, 2014 at 1:16 AM

When transfer one airplane to another plane dubai airport

more
    • fujairah to dubai bus route

Fujairah Apr 10, 2014 at 2:14 AM

I am in fujairah port I need to go to dubai
      Which bus I should go and from where?

more
    • visiting dubai

Dubai Mar 28, 2014 at 3:26 AM

Hi, I m traveling to Dubai with my 10 year old son in April...please suggest me an affordable nice hotel. I want to do desert safari, burn khalifa, safari world..where m I suppose to book the tours??
      How much will I need to carry with me for my spendings

more
    • NIGHT CLUBS

Dubai Apr 12, 2014 at 6:36 AM

LOOKING FOR A NICE CLUB WITH NICE PEOPLE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN IAM 55 BEEN TO DUBAI A FEW TIMES

more
    • Sunid's Profile Photo

dress code for atlantis

Dubai Mar 22, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Hi can I wear board shorts and a t shirt to Atlantis.also thingd to carry there?

more
    • Gyppo's Profile Photo

Implausible baseball?

Dubai Mar 19, 2014 at 1:34 AM

Hi to all Dubai VT-ers,

About 18 months ago, when I flew out of Dubai airport at night, I could have sworn I saw a baseball field illuminated somewhere near the airport. However, I couldn't find it on Google maps. Did I imagine it?

Thanks,

Gyppo

more
    • is it advisable to visit Dubai during Ramadan?

Dubai Apr 13, 2014 at 5:17 AM

I (along with my family)would like to visit Dubai around 15th July which happens to be during the holy month of Ramadan.
      Is it advisable?

more
    • Best Dubai Holidays company question

Dubai Mar 25, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Has anyone heard of or used Best Dubai Holidays company for travel arrangements?

more
    • Voyteck's Profile Photo

Bringing medicines into Dubai

Dubai Apr 3, 2014 at 11:03 AM

I am travelling with Emirates and I have a transit 48 hrs stay in Dubai. As I take numerous prescribed medicines I want to be sure that bringing them into UAE is legal. How can I check if I am OK with the local law and customs?

more
    • Sunid's Profile Photo

what is the best shopping mall or place for a economy range perfumes and gold

Dubai Mar 21, 2014 at 4:12 AM

Hi I am travelling in the first week of April to Dubai with my 3 yrs old son and husband.we have already booked desert safari,dhow cruise,burn khalifa and Atlantis lost chamber.can I wear board shorts and t shirt in Atlantis.we are staying in deira so plz tel me the cheap malls and places around.

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Visa for american passport holders?

Dubai Apr 1, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Hi, is visa required for American passport holders?
      What is is the process, is it upon arrival?
      How long does it take and cost? Can it be paid in Usd?
      Thanks!

more
    • Safe for my son of 20yo to drink alcohol in hotel

Dubai Apr 15, 2014 at 7:34 AM

We have booked a family holiday to Rixos hotel, my wife son and his 18yo girlfriend, we are staying I an all inclusive hotel. We have just realised, its a very strict under 21yo policy on alcohol in Dubai. How strict are the hotels on a 20yo drinking? Has anyone had this before. He is very tall, over 6"5 I know he will get served but I don't want my son or his girlfriend getting into trouble out there.

more
    • dubai connecting flight

Dubai Mar 29, 2014 at 10:26 PM

Hi..I amgoing back home in Philippines.I will be traveling oman to philippines with a connecting flight to dubai.so its oman- connecting dubai- philippines. Is it possible that I will not board in my next flight to phil . and enter dubai instead? giving that i have a dubai tourist visa?

more
    • Abu Dhabi To Sohar By Bus

by hashemalshaer Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 9:43 AM

How can I travel from Abu Dhabi to Sohar ( Oman ) by Bus, and where do I have to stop to get my passport stomp by emirates and to get a visa by Omanis, I have residency on Emirates

2 Answers Mar 23, 2013 at 7:12 AM
    • saady1917's Profile Photo

hello al ain

by saady1917 Online Now Oct 16, 2011 at 9:14 AM

whose gonna me where is bear bar or alcohol specially?

2 Answers Oct 19, 2011 at 4:00 AM
    • American Express

by adjoaasala Online Now Jul 12, 2010 at 3:56 AM

Does the Al Jahili Fort accept American Express? If not, does it accept any other credit cards as payment for the entry fee or at the book shop?

1 Answer Jul 12, 2010 at 5:32 AM
    • Silk Shops in Dubai or Al Ayn

by svoebel Online Now Jun 27, 2010 at 1:10 AM

Hi,

The article was fabulous. I am moving to Al Ayn in 3-4 weeks and bringing my server and sewing machine. Where can I buy silk fabrics and what can I expect to pay for Indian Silks? Chinese silks?

SV

• Jebel Hafeet

by clarrie Online Now Feb 23, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Will be in UAE in June and want to visit Al Ain and see the mountain, what is the cost of a taxi, want to get an idea of what I should be paying, thanks

2 Answers Feb 28, 2010 at 2:10 AM
    • hayley_69's Profile Photo

Hotels in Al Ain

by hayley_69 Online Now Feb 1, 2008 at 11:46 PM

Hi there,

I can coming to Al Ain in July from Australia i would like to know what hotels they have in Al Ain that are budget price but nice not old dirty hotels more like a 3 star, as i dont want to spend alot of time in my hotel as im always out looking around, if anyone can give me a list of nice budget hotels with how much a night in dirhams that would be really really great.
      Also do you think its better to book the hotel when i get there or at the travel agent in Australia before i leave, as i will be staying for about 1 to 1 1/2 months.

Thanks soooooooooo much i really appreciate it.

Hayley

4 Answers Feb 2, 2008 at 10:47 PM
    • magic_jersey's Profile Photo

Need help in our itinerary

by magic_jersey Online Now Oct 11, 2007 at 1:07 AM

Hi to everyone,

I have read in this website about the things to-do or places to visit in Al Ain, thanks so much for the info given.
      We are just having a hard time deciding on where should we start our trip.
      And one more thing, is there any other new place to visit aside from Jebel Hafeet, Al Jahili Fort, Al Ain Zoo and Hili Park?
      What is the best time to go there? And I heard there are some places that is best to be visited at night.
      We only have whole day of Saturday (this coming Saturday).

And is the "ice skating rink" part of Al Ain Mall?

Thanks so much for the help.

best regards,

Marites

4 Answers Oct 12, 2007 at 9:27 AM
    • Arab Men's Clothings

by sectumsempra Online Now Jun 4, 2007 at 2:04 PM

Hello
      I am traveling to Al-Ayn from USA in mid december this year. My stay will only be for 48 hours. My purpose of visiting dubai is to buy arab local men's clothing, for example: dishdasha, thobe, etc...for men. I am not looking for expensive clothings...just some reasonable pricing. Since my stay will be very short, i will not be able to visit different shops in the city.

does anyone know any area in al-Ayn where local arab men's clothings are sold?

I will really appreciate your help.

1 Answer Jun 5, 2007 at 1:36 AM
    • Tennis in Al Ain?

by gmoore1 Online Now Aug 17, 2006 at 12:04 PM

I know that there are tennis courts at the major hotels in Al Ain, but are there any tennis clubs with a pro available that offer competition, clinics, socializing, etc. Thanks very much.

1 Answer Aug 18, 2006 at 3:00 AM
    • Women's soccer in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi or Dubai?

by chele27sg Online Now Apr 12, 2006 at 7:19 AM

I have the opportunity to take up a job in Al Ain, and am in the process of making a decision.

I was just wondering if there are any opportunities for expat women to play a game of footie, either at a recreational or competitive level... Or at all!

I am also looking to do some coaching (I know there are some Arab women's teams around) - does anyone know where I could contact the relevant officials?

Thanks!

4 Answers Apr 12, 2006 at 10:24 AM
    • dadueler's Profile Photo

Living and Activities in Al-Ayn

by dadueler Online Now Aug 6, 2005 at 8:58 PM

Hello,

I will be arriving in Al-Ayn during the first week of September and will be there until the Jun or July of 2006. I'm looking for an apartment or place to stay while I am there that is comfortable but not too expensive, I am on a student fellowship and have a modest budget. How much do apartments rent for? Is it possible to find furnished apartments?
      Also, what should I do about transportation? I would like to have a car, should I lease one? rent one? rely on taxis? I will be spending 80% of my year in Al-Ayn, mostly at the University UAE, and the other 20% in cities like Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi. What would you recommend as far as finding a place to stay in these cities for a couple of weeks at a time?

Also, what sort of things are there to do in Al-Ayn for a young person like me? I have heard it is largely a college town, what does that mean?

13 Answers Jul 25, 2006 at 2:58 AM
    • Fitness and Social Life in Al Ayn

by mgmt06 Online Now Jun 26, 2005 at 1:28 PM

Hello,
      I will be studying Arabic in Al Ayn for about 2.5 months in the future. Is there any sort of fitness groups out there? Particularly, swimming clubs and martial arts groups? Also, what is night/social life like in this part of the UAE? Thanks.

5 Answers Nov 14, 2007 at 9:25 AM
    • Where to stay in Al Ain (Al' Ayn)

by ilikegreen Online Now Jan 18, 2004 at 6:48 PM

I am coming to the UAE in March. It's official! I am still looking for a cheap place to stay while I am in Al Ain. I am looking for something that is on the south part of the city preferably. I can only find 4* hotels when I do an internet search. Is there anything cheaper than this? I just want a safe and comfortable roof over my head for 4 nights.

1 Answer Apr 30, 2005 at 4:38 AM