Akureyri Travel Answers

change location

7.00-16.00 from cruise ship.

by vonysc Online Now Apr 27, 2011 at 12:54 PM

As only got this short amount of time Im quite scared to book one of the icelandic tour opporators in case they do not get me back in time to catch the ship. Does anyone have any experiences of this, be it good or bad?. Basically the ships tours are very expensive but the ship will not leave without them. Thank you for any advice you can give me.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Re: 7.00-16.00 from cruise ship.

by Donna_in_India Online Now Apr 27, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Hi - I saw your questions about cruise excursions. If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest taking a look at www.cruisecritic.com. Go to boards, then Ports of Call. You can read reviews of local guides and post all of your questions as well. You will find alot of information there. Have a great cruise!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Odinnthor's Profile Photo

Re: 7.00-16.00 from cruise ship.

by Odinnthor Online Now Apr 27, 2011 at 9:52 PM

I responded in your Reykjavik forum. You should contact tose suggested already and discuss the Akureyri tour as well. I imagine that you will only do one or the other, - Akureyri or the Golden Circle. Due to the time constraints, I suggest that Golden Circle is the one you should do, as it will give you more time and see more than going to Akureyri, although it is quite lovely as well.

Check my other response.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Akureyri Travel Answer Locations