change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MaiereanAngy's Profile Photo

plz help me

by MaiereanAngy Online Now Nov 10, 2013 at 7:35 PM

hello , sorry for bothering , i am gonna arrive to Israel- Ben Gurion in 11.dec.2013 and i will take a train to akko and from akko i wanna arrive to the border of jordan , is it possible by a taxi ?? and how much it cost ?? and please if anyone can post a number for a taxi or a taxi's company there in Akko :) thanks alot

2 Answers Nov 27, 2013 at 6:23 AM
    • jewelry shop for souvenirs?

by patricePDX Online Now Aug 2, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I recently visited Akko via tour bus. We parked near the museum entrance and visited a souvenir shop where a craftsman demonstrated how quickly he could craft a copper bracelet. They sell souvenirs and jewelry, key chains, and small trinkets. It is not a spice shop, nor do I recall seeing any type of food for sale there.
      Can someone please provide the name of this shop, or a url link? Thank you!

1 Answer Aug 2, 2012 at 11:28 PM
    • Location of Train Station & Bus Station in Akko

by josephmorris Online Now May 19, 2008 at 2:55 PM

I am planning to take the train from Ben Gurion Airport to Akko and from Akko a bus to Rosh Pinna. Can anyone tell me please how close are the train station and bus station in Akko to each other or are they perhaps at one and the same location? Thanks.

1 Answer May 20, 2008 at 12:21 AM
    • Shalom From tel aviv airport to Akko

by leedor Online Now Apr 28, 2008 at 4:46 AM

Shalom i am coming to israel on the 8th of july with my girlfriend, my plane arrives at 20;20 so i would be looking to get a train around 9pm to akko. where would i catch the train and buy the tickets and how do i find out the times?

Many thanks

Leedor

1 Answer Apr 28, 2008 at 5:42 AM