change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 1 week visit

Lofoten Yesterday

Hello

I was wondering if a one week visit is sufficient or would I have to stay longer, I will be in Skandinnavia for a while and I found a company that offers one week tours (www.exploranor.com).
      Any experiences with that company?
      Will a week be long enough?

Furthermore I read that people surf in Unstad (unstadarcticsurf.com), I am an beginner, will I still be able to surf there?
      That would make the trip perfect!

more
    • Stavanger Oil Museum

Norway Dec 22, 2014 at 2:06 AM

I'm doing a research on oil museums for designing an oil museum. do you know where I can find information on the museum coverage area,library, conference room dimensions, etc?

more
    • taxi at tromso airport

Tromsø Dec 14, 2014 at 2:22 AM

Does anyone know the approx cost of a taxi from the airport to Clsrion Collection hotel for four with suitcases. Do u have to book or are they freely available. Thanks

more
    • Hiking Western Norway

Norway Dec 3, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Hey all.
      I'm currently planning a hiking trip to western Norway to happen next spring. Looking for any ideas for good hiking routes or must see fjords/National Parks.

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Can anyone recommend a Hotel or B & B in Trofors, Norway for June 2015?? Thank you!

Trofors Dec 7, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Can anyone recommend a Hotel or B & B in Trofors, Norway for June 2015? Trofors must be a very small village in Nordland though, there is a train station there. I have looked at several hotel sites on line though, found nothing there. I am visiting Hattfjelldal, Nordland then looking at Trofors to catch a southbound 8:56 morning train. Any & all thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thank you, Chuck Ps. having a hotel can make this trip a workable, as traveling on to Geiranger to meet friends one day later.

more
    • Seljord accommodation or buy a holiday home

Seljord Dec 19, 2014 at 1:24 AM

we are Frequent travellers to Seljord - Can we buy a holiday home there as foreigners please?
      any help would be most appreciated :)

more

Popular Akershus Travel Answer Locations

• Cycle hire in Asker

Asker Apr 20, 2014 at 1:34 AM

Does anyone know if you can hire cycles in Asker. We're visiting in May and would like to get around by bike.

2 Answers Apr 20, 2014 at 12:05 PM
    • Fishing in Asker?

Asker Feb 4, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Hi all,

Is fishing legal in Asker for foreigners? Is a license required? Where can I buy fishing gear? Just wanna do it as a past time when time and weather permits. Appreciate any kind response.

1 Answer Feb 4, 2012 at 6:37 AM
    • Price of bus in krone from Gardermoen airport to Tasen bus stop in Oslo

Gardermoen Jun 19, 2011 at 10:41 PM

How many kroner from Gardarmoen airport by bus to Tasen bus stop in Oslo?

1 Answer Jun 19, 2011 at 11:52 PM
    • Fizzbee's Profile Photo

Handicap access

Drøbak Apr 18, 2011 at 4:49 PM

My question is what type of handicap access is there in Drobak? My husband and I will be visiting in July 2011. I am confind to a wheelchair, will this prohibit visiting your lovely city?

2 Answers May 10, 2011 at 2:24 PM
    • please, help us!

Akershus Dec 26, 2008 at 3:05 PM

Hello.
      My friend and i'll have to go and study for 5 days in Norway, and the course is in Falck Nutec, Fjellstrand. We also have to find a cheap place to sleep there. Falck Nutec gave us one list for the hotel but after i checked up , we have to take the boat and also the bus. I wonder if it has some other place that we could stay and skip the boat thing or long travelling to the class in the morning.

Please help us.

Thank you

2 Answers Dec 30, 2008 at 5:16 PM
    • Rooms in Lillestrom?

Akershus Apr 19, 2008 at 6:59 PM

Hello,

I'm planning to spend 1-2 months in Lillestrom (or the places close to Lillestrom), starting from July. My days are flexible. Do you have any idea on where to search for a house in Lillestrom for that period? I would really appreciate your help -also, if you have any links for houses in Lillestrom will be a great help. I've so far sent e-mails to the local agencies but they don't rent short term..Also, if you know anybody renting a room or a floor in his/her house, I'm interested.

Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Apr 20, 2008 at 11:26 AM
    • Sailing lessons

Asker Mar 1, 2008 at 9:01 AM

We are new in Asker and would like sailing lessons for our family (children ages 11, 8, and 7). We can't read or speak Norwegian.

Can you send information about lessons to our e-mail address?

Thank you
      Lisa Goldner
      Goldner.family@mac.com

3 Answers Mar 16, 2008 at 3:50 AM
    • hotel

Son Jun 11, 2006 at 5:33 AM

can i get some good ass local art

5 Answers Jun 17, 2006 at 12:51 PM