change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• csuresh's Profile Photo

Two days - Itinerary

Göteborg Sep 29, 2015 at 8:04 AM

We are travelling to Goteborg coming weekend and we have almost two full days to spend. We want to visit Archipelago but not sure which island is the best and which one that is best but very near to city - request help. We also will be going to Universum and then just landmarks in city center. I need help if I can add more or refine my selection of places. We have taken some nice food in Ikea, so hope Sweden has some good restaurants offering vegetarian food - any suggestions..

• Gotheburg attractions

Göteborg Sep 29, 2015 at 10:54 PM

I am planning to travel Gotheburg in next week. What are good places to visit there? Also, what are good nightlife options there?

• melosh's Profile Photo

Where to eat in the evening?

Stockholm Sep 20, 2015 at 2:52 PM

Interested in a special, Swedish, moderately priced restaurant Thursday or Friday. Any suggestions?

PS: What is the traditional time for eating out in the evening?

• Planning a trip to Aurora Sky Station

Abisko Nationalpark Sep 6, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Hey, I'm planning to see the Aurora this December and I would love if anyone could help me sharing some informations because I'm finding very difficult to gather.

- How can I go from Kiruna to the Aurora Sky Station in Abisko? Is there any transfer or should I rent a car would be the best option? I'm not use to drive in the snow, that's why I don't know how to go.

- Does anyone stayed in Abisko Mountain Lodge? Is it close to the station?
      The website says that it's only 2km from the lodge to aurora station by cable car?
      Does the cable car is open 24h that I could go back after the experience to sleep in the lodge?

- Should I take the exclusive dinner + aurora search or it's not worth it both? How long does it take this package?

• Invited to Stockholm for Nobel Prize week, what should I expect?

Stockholm Sep 5, 2015 at 2:19 PM

As said in the title, I have been invited to Nobel Prize week held at Stockholm University. However, I've never stepped foot outside of the United States before in my seventeen years of life, so this presents a couple of concerns on my end. Being under eighteen and neither parent having any interest in attending the event with me, what kind of complications will this cause in terms of travel, lodging, and social scenes? Assuming I make it to Stockholm, I will be arriving early to mid December, so how bad is the winter there and what can I expect (side note: I am from Florida; we don't have winter here)? Travel expenses and all other things have been covered by family finances, scholarships, etc., so that is not a concern at this time. I just need to know what to do when over there IF I can get there because frankly I am a little intimidated by the complexity of planning this trip along with no one to help me.

• TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo

Bus or Train

Stockholm Sep 24, 2015 at 12:59 PM

Traveling from Stockholm to Oslo in spring of this year I see that there is a train and at least two bus services available. Any advice as to which one to take. Please rate by cost, comfort and your recommendation if you have actually taken this route before. I would qualify for a senior fare. Thanks