Ajuy

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Medical/Health Insurance Question

Manila Dec 18, 2014 at 5:07 AM

To the Expats and foreign students who live in the Philippines, I am researching what health/medical insurance company to sign up with, preferably US based, that will provide good and reliable coverage while a person is living in the Philippines. It appears there are quite a few companies out there. One I found that seems to have comprehensive coverage is GeoBlue. Anyone have any experience with GeoBlue? Any other companies that you had good (or bad) experience with? Thanks.

more
    • Travelling - Puerto princesa > Port Barton

Port Barton Dec 24, 2014 at 9:19 AM

I reach at puerto princesa airport at 6 in evening and I have to arrive at Port Barton the same day. I know there is a jeepney everyday at 9am but what are other alternatives so that I don't have to spend so much time waiting?

more
    • san fernando pampanga to baguio

Baguio Dec 22, 2014 at 8:03 AM

may masasakyan pa ba kaming bus bukas?

more
    • Good resort

Boracay Island Dec 17, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Do you know a good resort on Boracay, near station 1, 2 or 3 that is new? So maybe not yet on booking and agoda. The price around 75 dollar a night

Thank you

more
    • Directions going to Luna, La Union from Cubao, QC via Public Transpo (and vice versa)

Province of La Union Nov 29, 2014 at 11:26 PM

Hello,

I would like to inquire for directions going to Luna, La Union from Cubao, QC if I'll take public transportation. I have inquired to Partas earlier and there is no direct route to Luna from Cubao, which means that I have to drop off in Balaoan. Also I would like to request for directions going back to Cubao. Please advise. Thank you!

more
    • Unique82's Profile Photo

Manila day tours with a group

Manila Dec 26, 2014 at 12:37 AM

I'm in Manila I'm trying to book day tours outside of Manila like tall valance eat but all the tout companies I find are wanting to give me a private tour, but I'd like to join a group can someone please help me

more
    • Monopal's Profile Photo

How to get from lipa to Baguio

Lipa City Dec 25, 2014 at 9:42 PM

Taga sabang poh q pano q maka biyahe pupuntang Baguio

more
    • Data plan recommendations

Palawan Dec 25, 2014 at 12:59 PM

What are data plan options in Palawan? Traveling there soon and need minimal internet, not finding any good  info! Thanks!!!

more
    • sherese7's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Puerto Princesa

Palawan Dec 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM

Hey all, we are backpackers traveling to Palawan in late Jan. We land in the eve and are looking for a good place for 2 nights. Preferably a place with pool. We will spend up to $50ish per nite because we want comfort after a 27hr flight. (after that we will be back to backpacker budget) It would be ideal to find something in walking distance or bicycle to restaurants, beaches,etc.
      Can anyone help out with recommendations.
      Thanks SO much :)

more
    • audspice's Profile Photo

Hotel Henrico

Baguio City Dec 16, 2014 at 3:53 AM

Which is better - cleanliness and location - Kisad or Legarda?

more
    • victorcklau's Profile Photo

Villa Escudero

Manila Dec 16, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Anyone is planning to go Villa Escudero? I will be in Manila till Dec 30 and looking to join a tour group or private group (cheaper I think and more fun!). So if you (locals and foreigners) are planning such a trip, please let me know ... just me alone! Thanks! (Staying around Newport City, Manila.)

more
    • Find room for group trip

Boracay Island Dec 20, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Hye there.
      I would to request the room for 10 person (5 rooms) budget below PH2600
      We will arrive and check in on 4th april 2015 and check out on 8th april 2015.
      We hope you can provide us that room. And if you can provide us that room can you susgest us to other hotel or chalet which can provide us 5 rooms. We hope you can help us. Waiting for your reply
      Can email to me at hairehassan36@gmail.com

more
    • Shawn_tot's Profile Photo

Pets traveling to Baguio

Baguio Dec 14, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Hi, is there any bus company that accepts small pets going to Baguio? I want to bring him for this holiday and enjoy the weather.

more
    • Hotel or Resort to Stay

Pagudpud Dec 10, 2014 at 7:35 PM

Hello po! I'm from San Fernando, La Union and we (friends) are looking for a place to stay in Pagudpud. Either resort or hotel na affordable. Our plan is to travel on 19th at 6PM and hopefully to arrive midnight at Pagudpud then check-in na. To further help me to decide,

Check-in sa Resort (maybe Saud Beach Resort) and stay for a day. Next day, check-out na and stop-overs na lang sa Bangui Windmills, Laoag hanggang makarating na ng SFC La Union.

Pa-advise naman po. Thank you!

more
    • medical care

Baguio Dec 5, 2014 at 3:28 PM

i will need to see a physician in baguio, where I plan to live and marry a local Filipina. I take two meds which will need a prescription in the Philippines, one a benzodiazepam type for OCD ant the other an opioid for chronic backpain and restless less syndrome. I cannot tolerate nsaids as I lost half of my kidney function on them. I tried to make an appointment at the clinic?/medical center? used Philippine doctor or a website of a similar name. I will run out of these meds soon after I arrive in early December. how hard is it to get a physician's appointment. I am a retired physician myself and realize it can be frustrating. thank you for your help. this is a great site, peter Dohan, md

more
    • WIKEND TRIP (DEC 27-28) LOOKING FOR ACCOMMODATION AND TOUR

Baguio Dec 3, 2014 at 8:13 PM

we are 3 couples looking for affordable cheap accomodation in baguio city,, and also is there any or somebody we can help us in our itinerary, we have places we want to visit,, thank you

more
    • How to get to Anda

Bohol Dec 16, 2014 at 11:35 PM

Hello,

How knows the best/cheapiest way to travel from Tag airport Bohol to the east cost, Anda? We have a hotel there but the pick up service of the hotel is 3000 peso's. So that is al lot of money. Does anybody has a better idea?

Thank you

more
    • bminorca's Profile Photo

Taxis and ATMs at Manila airport

Manila Dec 19, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Regarding Terminal 2 at Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)

1. Where is the official taxi booth?
      2. How does it work? Am I supposed to buy a coupon? Do they take credit cards?
      3. Is there an ATM at Terminal 2?

Thanks!

more
    • Nuclear power plant

Province of Bataan Dec 5, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi, my question pertains to the batman nuclear facility.

I read on the Internet than you can take tours, however not much information is available.

Is it open 7 days a week ?

Can I turn up at entrance and buy a ticket or do I have to go on a pre arranged organised tour?

This and any other information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
      Tony.

more
    • DIY Coregidor vs Packaged Tour ?

Corregidor Island Dec 22, 2014 at 2:18 PM

Planning to visit Coregidor this week. Is it small enough to go around by ourselves so we aren't restricted by thr tour itineraries ? Or is the packaged tour of Sun cruises flexible enough to allow tourists to stop in certain areas specifically interesting to them, i.e. Go off the IT ?

more
    • Health/Medical Insurance Question

Philippines Dec 17, 2014 at 5:07 AM

To the Expats and foreign students who live in the Philippines, I am researching what health/medical insurance company to sign up with that will provide good and reliable coverage while a person is living in the Philippines. It appears there are quite a few companies out there. One I found that seems to have comprehensive coverage is GeoBlue. Anyone have any experience with GeoBlue? Any other recommendations that you had good experience with?

Thanks

more
    • Where to go to avoid the typhoon?

Philippines Dec 3, 2014 at 4:34 PM

I'm in Oslob now after swimming with whale sharks which was awesome btw. I had planned to spend the next week on Cebu and Bohol then a few days on Boracay before flying home. So my question is I guess is there somewhere else in the Philippines I can fly to, from Cebu, to avoid it then fly back early next week? Somewhere with nice beaches and snorkeling would be good. N.B. I've already been to Puerto Galera. Lastly after seeing how low lying the land is around here I hope if the typhoon comes this way everyone will be ok as a storm surge would cause a lot of damage.

more
    • marbuena island resort?

by Sixstringjunkie Online Now Feb 19, 2006 at 10:56 AM

Hi I'm looking for a nice place to stay in the islands. One called marbuena island resort in ajuy. Does anyone have any opinions on this place? thank you.

1 Answer Mar 24, 2006 at 2:41 AM