Ajman

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Barbershop Dubai

Dubai Nov 7, 2014 at 11:00 AM

I´m participating in a moustache battle at my work. Now I´m going away for two weeks and when I return to work I would like to have a really nice moustache :-)

So, therefore I would like to end my journey in Dubai whit a visit at a barbershop. To get a good shave and a nice moustache before I return home :-)

Anyone who can recommend any good place?

more
    • Royal Club at Palm

Dubai Nov 3, 2014 at 7:30 AM

Can anyone please tell meis here any taxi type preferred or more reliabile to take in Dubai

more
    • Alcohol - problem in the custom?

Dubai Nov 2, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Hi,
      I will stay in Dubai for a couple of days on my way to Europe after two weeks in Asia. Will there be any problem with the custom if I have two bottles of japanese whiskey in my luggage when I´m entering Dubai?

I won´t drink it, only bring it home :-)

more
    • Place in Dubai where I can sit alone and think?

Dubai Nov 21, 2014 at 4:07 AM

Hi,can anyone tell me any place in Dubai near Diera area where I can sit and think near sea side with a beautiful view of skyscrapers.Thanks

more
    • Burj Khalifa fireworks in New Years Eve

Dubai Nov 25, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Hi ! I will be staying at Savoy Crest apartments in Bur Dubai.Is it too far away to be able to see New Years Eve fireworks from Burj Khalifa ?Thank you for your help !

more
    • Thommmo56's Profile Photo

Transit Accommodation

Dubai Nov 8, 2014 at 9:55 PM

I have an 8-9 hour layover in Dubai can body recommend any short term accommodation ? Something similar to Singapore Airports where they have a Transit hotel where you can rent a room for a 6 hour block would be great

Thanks

Thommo

more
    • giv2get's Profile Photo

The Carpet.

Abu Dhabi Nov 7, 2014 at 10:06 PM

What was the mode of transportation for the carpet in the main prayer hall?

more
    • josemuniz12000's Profile Photo

What to do on a 20 hours layover

Dubai Nov 3, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Thank to a price war, I was able to get a return ticket from Nairobi to Milwaukee for dirt cheap this coming summer. However my connection from Kenya Airways to Delta is 20 hours and 30 minutes long.

My flight arrives on June 1 at 1:35 AM and my departure is at 10:05 PM. I figure get to a hotel and get some rest before I go exploring. What would be good to do from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM?

more
    • Connections help?!

Dubai Nov 25, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Hi all,

My girlfriend has been in Zimbabwe for the last 3 moths and is due to fly home to the UK very soon. Her connecting flight is in Dubai, and I plan to surprise her in the airport. I've booked to fly to Dubai a few days before for a bit of a holiday, and then I've booked us on the same flight home sat next to each other. (already knew her flight details and she asked me to book her seats)

My question is, where will I be able to meet her? Will she be going through arrivals as normal? Or will she be transferred to her next flight straight to the gate?
      Her flight is in the same terminal, and her stop over is 7 hours.
      Sorry if stupid question, haven't flown much.

Any help hugely appreciated!!
      From a hopeless romantic boyfriend!

more