Ajman

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need help for Fun-filled Vacation.

Dubai Mar 25, 2015 at 6:19 AM

Hello Everyone. So initially I planned a vacation in Istanbul - However, due to time restraints I've to delay my trip to Istanbul. So thought Dubai would be a good alternate for the few days I have.
      Okay So what I'm looking for is, the day I land(this Friday), I'd need company to hit the club. How do I go about that? I tried Travbuddy but over 90% of their members in Dubai section aren't active for over a month. Any other options?

Secondly, I'd like to play some Tennis and Snooker. Would be great if you're interested in either sport or know someone who might be interested in Marina area. Also let me know if there's some sports forum for Dubai where one could find partners.

Thanks.

more
    • Suggestion for Big Bus Tours Dubai/Abu Dhabi Combo

Dubai Apr 6, 2015 at 12:48 AM

We are taking a stop-over and arriving Dubai on 10/05/15 at 1 PM and leaving Dubai on 13/05/15 at 10 PM. We have booked a hotel in Deira City Centre. We will be staying 10 & 11 night in Dubai and 12th night in Abu Dhabi with one of our friend. I did some research and found that Big Bus Tours would be a good option for us. Big Bus tour has been recommended by so may travellers in various forums. I am thinking to buy Dubai/Abu Dhabi combo ticket from Big Bus tours. On 10/05/15 evening, I want to use for Big Bus Tours for Evening Desert Safari but they only have Evening Sun Set Desert Safari tour and don't have BBQ dinner option. So, I am thinking to use 11/05/15 for Dubai Big Bus Tours and 12/05/15 for Abu Dhabi and stay overnight in Abu Dhabi. I have a valid EK ticket for 13/05/15 from Dubai. Can I book in advance (48 hrs or earlier) a EK Shuttle service from Abu Dhabi to Dubai on 13/05/15? If yes, does any one know what is booking process? I am looking forward from this forum a best possible, most cost effective suggestion to use 10,11 May'15 in Dubai. I will be leaving Abu Dhabi at about 9 AM on 13/5/15 for Dubai. My flight from Dubai is on 13/05/15 at 10 PM. So, I have some extra time on 13/05/15 until 7 PM in Dubai. I would like to use this time as well. Looking forward your feedback please.

more
    • Perfume souk

Dubai Apr 5, 2015 at 10:16 AM

Can they mixup your own smell ?

more
    • stopover at dubai

Dubai Apr 4, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Hi
      I am planning to travel Nigeria-Dubai-Bombay soon (on any airline suitable)
      I will be visiting my relative in dubai. I want to know how it is possible and what both of us need to do for making this possible.

I plan to get a transit visa for 96 hours if possible.

I need to know exact specifics on the following:

1) I want to visit a reletive in dubai who is prepared to arrange for visa. On an Indian Passport will I get the 96hr transit visa at the airport after landing. What are the fees.. again different sites quote different fees?

2) Is a confirmed hotel reservation required What other documentation may be required? I will have an e-ticket for the forward journey.

4) Is medical insurance required even for the 96hr transit visa?

If anyone with Indian passport has done this kinda stopover at Dubai recently pls let me know the exact procedure/your experience! Appreciate your answers! THANK YOU

more
    • furnished accomodation in fujairah

Fujairah Mar 29, 2015 at 2:19 AM

where can i find a furnished 1 bedroom apt. in Fujairah for 2 days? we are a family of 3 all adults

more
    • Hotel Tax Charges

United Arab Emirates Mar 28, 2015 at 11:49 AM

Hi, we are staying in both cities and have booked hotels with Travel Republic online only to find they dont know what extra charges we will be abliged to pay. We know in Dubai you now have to pay a bedroom tax of AED15-20 per night. Is ther any other city taxes due? We have also been warned some hotels also dress up random services charges or fees as local taxes. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance.

more
    • some culture

Dubai Mar 23, 2015 at 6:03 PM

Hi!
      As I want to visit Dubai , I want to know important things about this country. This is my question what customs or attitudes I need to know?

more
    • Dubai Airport to Sheraton Abu Dhaby

Dubai Mar 23, 2015 at 2:00 AM

I am landing in dubai at 3:30 am, and i need to get to sheraton abu dhaby.

taxi's and private cabs are too expensive and i want to take a bus.

how much would the metro or taxi charge me from dxb airport to Bur dubai bus ternimal?

when i get off in abu dhaby bus station, how long is it to sheraton abu dhaby? and what are the costs with metro or taxi?

more
    • where to book tickets

Dubai Apr 11, 2015 at 2:54 AM

hi wanted to know where will be the best place to book tickets for the "things to do" especially the Atlantis - Aquaventure Waterpark and Wild Wadi Waterpark
      thanks for any help

more
    • Scottishgul's Profile Photo

Dubai to Uganda

Dubai Mar 24, 2015 at 7:54 AM

I am travelling to Uganda in June. I have to change flights at dubai airport, I have a disability with Arthritis so walking around is quite painful, I will be in transit for 9 hrs at dubai airport, is there any one to help me with getting to where I have to get my 2nd flight to Uganda, ?

more
    • Travel to Ferrari World from Dubai

Dubai Apr 7, 2015 at 4:51 AM

Hi what is the cheapest, quickest method of travel to Ferrari World from Dubai airport? Is taxi the best option as I don't think there are any direct trains there yet.
      Cheers

more
    • How to change your airline and departure terminal

Dubai Apr 7, 2015 at 8:16 AM

i have a ticket of Qatar airways from Doha to Dubai airport which lands of Terminal#1 then Depart by another airline from Terminal #2 to Iran. The question is how can I collect my baggage's and Deliver that to new airline when I do not have passed Visa and Passport check lines and want to get boarding pass on terminal#2?

more
    • What's the best area to stay in Dubai for a short 2 night stay?

Dubai Mar 21, 2015 at 5:33 PM

What's the best area to stay in Dubai for a short 2 night stay? I would like to stay close to the attractions and shopping. I can spend Max USD 400 for 2 nights stay.

more