Airlie Beach Travel Answers

change location
cocoa_girl's Profile Photo

Where can i find it??

by cocoa_girl Online Now Oct 6, 2003 at 4:32 PM

HI! I was visiting in Airlie Beach almost a year ago now(around November 16th - 19th 2002), and we had some pictures taken of ourselves @ Mangums Nightclub, we were told that we could access these via the Internet, could u please let me know the web page?? We had an EXCELLENT time, just no pictures :( ... if you can help me with this, please please contact me .. thanks!! Nat xo

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • kiwi's Profile Photo

Where can i find it??

by kiwi Online Now Oct 6, 2003 at 5:37 PM

Why don't you try emailing them at the contact address on the website: http://www.magnums.com.au/ good luck, Pam. or are you in the photos on their entertainment page, sure looks like you're having fun!!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Where can i find it??

by Magnums Online Now Jul 27, 2004 at 5:07 PM

Nat, Just found out about this site, maybe too late to answer you,however I wors at Magnums and the site you are looking for is www.tropix.com.au they have loads of past pics. Joanne Magnums

• kiwi's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Where can i find it??

by kiwi Online Now Jul 27, 2004 at 5:10 PM

Hi Joanne, That's amazing, almost a year later. But sadly the question poster hasn't logged in to this site since Oct 2003. But others reading it may need the information, thanks!! Welcome to VT, hope you enjoy the site. kiwi.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines