Air Hitam

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Singapore to Mersing

Mersing Mar 26, 2014 at 11:13 AM

My husband and I will be visiting Tioman Island and we were planning on flying there from Singapore, however due to Berjaya air cancelling their service will now need to go by ferry. We land at Singapore airport at 07.15am on 10 April and I'm having trouble finding the best route to the Mersing Ferry Jetty. Would anyone be able to advise on the best trip in the current situation?

Changi airport offers a coach service to Kotaraya II terminal. Is it easy to get from there to the Larkin Bus Terminal (is this now called Larkin Sentral, and in a slightly different place), or should I instead take a bus or taxi into Singapore center and take a bus from there to Larkin?

Which coach should I take from Larkin to Mersing? Do I need to pre-book? I understand booking from Mersing back to Singapore would be a good idea to make sure you have a seat.

I'm of a mind to take a taxi to not have the hassle of all the changing and making sure we get to the jetty on time (even though I still don't know what time the boat leaves, that's another interesting part of our journey!). I have been offered a pre-booked return (Changi-Mersing-Changi) for S$350; is that reasonable or should I look for local taxis instead?

Thank you in advance for your help!

more
    • cheapest way to get from johor bahru to singapore expo 1,expo drive?

Johor Bahru Mar 30, 2014 at 12:27 AM

does anyone know any budget hotel in jb,how to get from the hotel to singapore expo..

more