Travel Answers
Aiea

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• XtravelloverX's Profile Photo

Lodging Inquiry - Lahaina, Kihei vs. Paia; pros & cons?

Maui Jul 7, 2015 at 7:11 AM

Hi everyone, I'm searching for affordable, quaint lodging on Maui and have found several condos in Lahaina, Kihei and Paia within our price point (under $200 per night); however, I can't decide on which part of Maui we want to base ourselves for 4 days/3 nights.

Besides lounging on the beach, our plan is to mingle with our friends staying in Wailea, attend a traditional luau, drive the road to Hana and visit Haleakalā National Park.

Can you give me specific pros/cons for each city I'm considering? I read that Paia would be a great place for the road to Hana drive (as well as Mama's Fish House - yum!).

Thanks so much, in advance! :)

more
    • Camping in Hawaii, Maui in particular

Hawaii (State of) Jul 23, 2015 at 5:50 PM

i'm planning a trip to Hawaii and want to go camping on Maui--not a fan of big resorts. there's surprisingly little information around about camping on the islands... has anyone done that recently? can you share tips and info on Maui campsites? thanks!

more
    • virtue62's Profile Photo

Walks in Kahului

Kahului Jul 21, 2015 at 5:43 PM

Hi, I am doing the Pride of America cruise and looking for some beautiful walks in Kahului, Hilo, Kona and Nawiliwili. Recommendations would be great. Thanks

more
    • Mountain Tubimg

Kauai Jul 5, 2015 at 8:50 AM

Hi,

Would you recommend mountain tubing? Is there a particular tour company you would suggest and or can you just go there on your own and pay? Are there any discounts available?

Thank you,
      Nani

more
    • Which area to stay at Kauai?

Kauai Jul 25, 2015 at 6:30 PM

It's my first time visiting Kauai, want to get suggestion of area to stay. Looking for some places that is safe, has nice beach to relax and ideally has night life. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Ashly

more
    • The Rainbow Inn

by badgerra Online Now Sep 22, 2007 at 5:52 AM

I am planning a vacation to Hawaii. I came across this web site for the Rainbow Inn Bed&Breakfast in Aiea, Hawaii. Sounds great! I need some kind of verification that this a legitimate business or some kind of scam? I need some information how I can check on this place before I send payment.

2 Answers Sep 26, 2007 at 4:43 PM