change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• naomixxx's Profile Photo

Shamans in Peru

Peru May 10, 2015 at 3:58 PM

I am interested in spending 1-2 days with the shamans in Peru, can anyone tell me the best place to do this, have looked at a few online but they all seem quite expensive and touristy....was looking for somewhere near Cuzco if possible but if not I am willing to travel, would be grateful for any advice, thanks

more
    • Peru- use of ATM (Scotia Bank)?

Peru May 19, 2015 at 10:24 AM

We are traveling to Peru in September. In most countries I try to use an ATM at the airport to get the local currency before I step out. My bank - Bank of America - has an agreement with Scotia Bank, allowing for charges to be waived. So that would be my preferred ATM and my questions are:
      1. Is there a Scotia Bank ATM at the Lima airport?
      2. Can Scotia Bank ATMs be found in other popular areas - Cuzco; parts of Lima; Puno?
      Thanks.

more
    • tranvia and tourist tickets

Cusco May 3, 2015 at 9:28 AM

I've reading reviews on Cusco, often mentioned "make sure you being your tourist ticket" when visiting places like SV, Ollan, churches/cathedral, etc; a while back when I begin to consider going to MP, I read reviews and recommendation fr VT forum and remember to come upon tranvia and tickets to purchase in Cusco; now I can't find topic on tranvia and ticket to buy so I can learn more. We are going in August. Any lead please

more
    • Is one day enough

Machu Picchu May 2, 2015 at 4:27 AM

Is one day enough to visit Machu Picchu or would two days be ideal.

more
    • tour booking

Machu Picchu May 7, 2015 at 6:28 PM

Has anyone booked there tour to Machu Picchu from Cuzco itself ? Have my own idea of what I would like to see and all tours seem quite expensive when booked from home. Can anyone recommend any tour companies over there at all? Thanks, Chris

more
    • Better to use soles or dollars

Peru May 1, 2015 at 8:44 AM

go to peru first time and want to know is it better to use soles or to use dollars?

more
    • places to see

Cusco Apr 30, 2015 at 1:31 PM

we'll be in Cusco, Peru for 3 days in August; we plan (hoping) to do tours by ourselves (2); need help on places togo/see and how much to hire a taxi/guide and where (in forum, mbrs said people in where one stays usually is a good source) and how much (ball park) a day? any help will be appreciated. also coming in early (6 AM), is it safe to get a taxi fr airport to hotel (it is said, if p/u is arranged by hotel, more expensive) and how much? Thank you.

more
    • museum inside MP

Machu Picchu Apr 25, 2015 at 10:03 AM

How far is the museum inside MP from the gate where people go in to MP?

more
    • safe and cheap transport from and to airport for a one day tour of Lima

Peru Apr 25, 2015 at 11:16 AM

have 23 hrs lay over in Lima, Peru; coming early and might be out of custom by 8 AM, we want to see some places like the larco museum, take the turibus, Miraflores and water fountains, what is the cheap and safe transport to go to those places. Checked online a recommended taxi, w/c charge $20 to go larco museum fr airport...fair charge? Any help fr mbrs is appreciated.

more

Near Aguas Calientes