Aguas Calientes Travel Answers

change location

Aquas Calientes, are reservations necessary?

by MikeSmo Online Now Oct 29, 2003 at 8:00 PM

I want to stay in Aguas Calientes one or two nights. Not sure about it yet. Also I will get there Nov 16th or 17th. Are hotel reservations necessary or can I just walk in and get a room?50-$100 range. What about hotels in Cuzco? Thanx for any info.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Eliu's Profile Photo

Re: Aquas Calientes, are reservations necessary?

by Eliu Online Now Nov 1, 2003 at 8:33 AM

Hi there! If you are looking for a good place to stay while in Cusco check this site: www.hotelessanagustin.com.pe or www.eldoradointercontinental.com you mus stay in a good place in Cusco both places are in the center area the price? i can give you both for only US$50 per night including buffet breakfast and transfer from the airport to the Hotel, the same in Aguas Calientes i can get the best deals in good hotels you can write me to eliucampos@ecstravel.com or visit : www.ecstravel.com kind regards Eliu

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • ericsas's Profile Photo

Re: Aquas Calientes, are reservations necessary?

by ericsas Online Now Feb 7, 2014 at 2:08 PM

Hi Mike,

I know the question was posted 11 years ago....

But, in case someone else planning to go to Aguas Calientes has the same questions, from my experience, it is not needed to book in advance. I arrived there from Cuzco in the train and then went around the village checking all places available for acommodation(it´s not big so you can check almost all hotels in less than one hour) and then I chose the one that suited me better.

I think this is the best option, as if you book it in advance, you may find when you arrive there that it was not like you expected.

Ricardo

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Aguas Calientes