Agrigento Travel Answers

change location
a96m97's Profile Photo

help for accomodation

by a96m97 Online Now May 31, 2007 at 6:59 AM

From what I found on the Internet, I understand there is ANY kind and ANY price of accomodations around Agrigento ... actually so many that I can't choose one!!

For those who have already been to or live in Agrigento: do you think it is better to stay in the centre of the city, closer to the Valley of Temples and the beaches (such as San Leone) or in a farm inland?

Has anybody stayed at Ciuci's Manor near Aragona, north of Agrigento? Since we have a little girl, we may enjoy the animals, lake, swimming pool there.

Thanks in advance and happy travelling to everybody!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • a96m97's Profile Photo

Re: help for accomodation

by a96m97 Online Now May 31, 2007 at 7:38 AM

I should add that we will be moving by car.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • dorset's Profile Photo

by dorset Online Now Jun 1, 2007 at 10:54 PM

I don't know "ciuci's manor", but Aragona is very closse to Agrigento....i suggest san leone or villaggio mosè is place near the sea and there is a lot facilitis....but in the summer is very busy so a lot of traffic.....depend what kind of holiday you whant spend.....consider to rent a flat?ciao ciao

• EllenH's Profile Photo

by EllenH Online Now Jun 1, 2007 at 11:36 PM

I loved san leone but we stayed in a campground which I also loved. people offered us b&bs but we did not need them. Now, if someone drove up and offered us the stay at their place I would be so much less suspicious, that is how they get there rooms filled.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines