Agra

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• One day trip to agra from Delhi

by sabat123 Online Now Jan 11, 2014 at 9:22 PM

I want to visit only Taj Mahal and nothing else in Agra. Is it possible to complete the trip on same day if I start from Delhi at 10 AM in a private cab. I want to back Delhi by 11 PM

9 Answers Jan 14, 2014 at 8:28 PM
    • Travel from Delhi to Agra

by Elvisha Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Do you recommend that we go buy Train to Agra from Delhi or by A/C car... do you think the road trip is comfortable and safe and takes how many hours

13 Answers Aug 26, 2013 at 2:40 AM
    • Agra Local Transport

by esamrat Online Now Feb 20, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I will reach Agra on 23rd February with total five members. What is the mode of local transport for five persons? Whether taxi can accommodate five persons or not....

5 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 5:36 PM
    • One Day Delhi - Agra to see Taj, Fort

by SherylA21 Online Now Feb 14, 2012 at 7:58 PM

My husband and I have one day to see the Taj Mahal and Fort from Delhi. Has anyone taken any of the tours available that provide transportation from the Shatabdi Express, meals, and transfers as a package? If so, do you recommend it and/or a specific company? We were interested in simply taking the train and hiring taxis once there to drive around as needed, but the train appears to be booked. The tour companies seem to have tickets.

Also, if anyone has taken another train to Agra from Delhi, would love to hear about the experience and whether this is something we should consider.

Any recommendations welcome!

3 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 5:36 PM
    • angelsmom13's Profile Photo

A surprise trip

by angelsmom13 Online Now Jun 20, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I would like to surprise my son with a trip to see the Taj Mahal on his summer vacation from college.What would be other must see places to go see?I have a year to plan and want to do some thorough research.I am open to even places off the beaten path.

14 Answers Jun 30, 2010 at 10:34 PM
    • juliogg's Profile Photo

Dehli to Agra

by juliogg Online Now Jul 15, 2007 at 11:00 AM

How far away is Agra (taj mahal) from Dehli. What is the best way to get there, how long does it take?, How much time do I need to get there ,see it and get back to Dehli airport to catch plane. Thank U

2 Answers Feb 18, 2013 at 10:40 AM