Agra Travel Answers

change location

Agra Local Transport

by esamrat Online Now Feb 20, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I will reach Agra on 23rd February with total five members. What is the mode of local transport for five persons? Whether taxi can accommodate five persons or not....

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • ushar's Profile Photo

Re: Agra Local Transport I would suggest Taxi. There are taxis which can accommodate 5 persons. Ask for INNOVA or similar big cars.

by ushar Online Now Feb 20, 2013 at 11:20 PM

esamrat wrote: I will reach Agra on 23rd February with total five members. What is the mode of local transport for five persons? Whether taxi can accommodate five persons or not....

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • lynnehamman's Profile Photo

by lynnehamman Online Now Feb 21, 2013 at 12:07 AM

A normal taxi will not carry 5 passengers. Suggest that you contact taxi company and ask if they have larger taxis for groups. Otherwise take 2 taxis. Very cheap anyway.

• MacedonianUK's Profile Photo

Re: Agra Local Transport

by MacedonianUK Online Now Feb 21, 2013 at 1:35 AM

I have seen bigish tuk-tuk taking 5-6 ppl including their luggage. If you are only going to town ( Hotel) tuk tuk is fun and dirt cheap. Normal taxi will accommodate 3 ppl with luggage easily. Negotiate price or check does your hotel offers free pick ups. Most midrange hotels in India, i used did offer one . On my travels that was prirequisite as i travelled with child.

• anilpradhanshillong's Profile Photo

Re: Agra Local Transport

by anilpradhanshillong Online Now Feb 21, 2013 at 2:56 AM

There will be a Wagon-R taxi as well as Bolero or Scorpio taxis. These will easily take 5 passengers and their luggage. Let one member of the group go with the driver to check out the capaciousness of the vehicle before engaging the taxi.

• Re: Agra Local Transport

by ukinsurance Online Now Feb 21, 2013 at 4:00 AM

if you are staying there in a good hotel, then a nice conveyance can be arranged by the hotel authorities.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines