Agra

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Teachers in Varanasi

Varanasi Jun 26, 2014 at 7:24 AM

Teachers recommended for hindi and buddhism in Varanasi.

more
    • Visiting Allahabad from Varanasi airport

Varanasi Jul 19, 2014 at 10:31 PM

If one desires to go Allahabad,whether Varanasi is the nearest air port or Lucknow (from New Delhi/Mumbai) ?
      Whether there is any airport at Allahabad or helicopter services to Allahabad.If so,whether it is from - Varanasi or Lucknow and whether daily services are there or not ?
      Whether cab are available from Varanasi airport to go to Allahabad by road. How much money normally they charg,,what is the distance between Varanasi airport to Allahabad city and travel time taken? Whether AC cabs are available?

more
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

Between Agra & Pushkar

by soundchaseruk Online Now Jun 9, 2014 at 1:06 PM

When I leave Agra in October I will travel to Pushkar, but the journey seems to be about 6 hours. Is there anywhere nice to stop at to break the journey?

8 Answers Jul 5, 2014 at 7:24 AM
    • xelhaw's Profile Photo

Best Indian Souvenirs

by xelhaw Online Now Apr 18, 2014 at 10:34 PM

Is it better to make shopping for souvenirs in New Delhi or Agra?

6 Answers Apr 28, 2014 at 10:38 AM
    • cybertraveler14's Profile Photo

Taj Mahal on Holi

by cybertraveler14 Online Now Jan 21, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Hello,

We will be visiting the Taj Mahal on March 17 (the only day we will be in Agra), which is Holi. I just wanted to verify that the Taj Mahal will indeed be open on this holiday.

Thanks!

6 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 9:15 AM
    • REGISTRATION OF OUR PROPERTY

by hotelpawanagra Online Now Nov 19, 2013 at 5:46 AM

We are a budgeted two start hotel located in Agra, we wish to get associated with your company. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?

4 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 3:06 AM
    • Want to go Delhi to agra

by sojib.kazi Online Now Sep 3, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Is it possible to go Delhi to Agra time :13 pm date is 16th September? Because i arrive in DEL airport at 11:30 am.

4 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 5:53 AM
    • Honest taxi firm in Agra

by LouiseMabe Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Can anyone recommend an honest and reliable taxi firm in Agra, to take me from the train station to my hotel?

6 Answers Aug 10, 2013 at 5:36 AM
    • Need local transport at agra

by SRAMESHBABU Online Now Jan 26, 2013 at 1:19 AM

on 05.02.2013 at 06.00AM I am at agra railway station along with 9 more members. Need transport arrangement to visit taj mahal and its surroundings, Mathura and back to Agra and catch train to delhi at 07.00PM. Preferably like TATA -WINGER ON INNOVA

5 Answers Jan 26, 2013 at 11:49 PM
    • AjayG's Profile Photo

I will be in Agra on 8th Dec, 2012 alongwith one Foreigner Traveler

by AjayG Online Now Dec 4, 2012 at 6:16 AM

I will be in Agra on 8th Dec, 2012 alongwith one Foreigner Traveler. We will be coming from Delhi.

Can anyone suggest cheap hotel/hostel and quite good accommodation. Last time, I had it at a walking distance from the Taj Mahal itself.

I will also love to know about trains and buses from Agra to Delhi and Jaipur. Are trains better from Agra to Jaipur more specifically or buses? What's the time difference?

How much is the cost of a ticket for Jaipur from Agra, both train and bus costs separately.

Is there any good cheap accommodation in Jaipur? What all can be done in Jaipur? Are there some places in Rajasthan, which are doable within a few hours from Jaipur, and yet be worth visiting?

7 Answers Feb 12, 2013 at 2:27 AM
    • bungi333's Profile Photo

Need to use internet at 7 am in the morning

by bungi333 Online Now Feb 23, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Folks, anybody aware of any internet place that would be open as early as 7 am in Agra? Need to take a con. call at that time.

1 Answer Feb 23, 2012 at 10:09 AM
    • easterntrekker's Profile Photo

Driver to Agra

by easterntrekker Online Now Oct 18, 2011 at 4:47 PM

We've decided to go to Agra as a day trip . Should we arrange a driver before arriving ? Any suggestions ?

16 Answers Oct 20, 2011 at 1:49 PM
    • appleseed81's Profile Photo

1 day in Agra

by appleseed81 Online Now Sep 5, 2011 at 7:38 AM

Hi ppl,

I would like to find out how much time is required to go to Taj and the Fort?

Any recommendations for any other interesting place to visit in the area?

While in Agra, anyone has any recommended driver that can bring me around? It would be great if the person is the driver + guide.

For the train going back to Delhi, the express train seems to be leaving quite late.

Alternatively, between Chattisgarh Exp and Punjab Mail, which is a better choice?

Thanks in advance for any advice. :)

14 Answers Sep 23, 2012 at 11:47 PM
    • Kaarina's Profile Photo

Worth to visit???

by Kaarina Online Now May 17, 2011 at 2:26 AM

We have reserved a three weeks trip to India. I don,t know if we have got time to go to see Taj Mahal. Is it absolutely worth to see? Any backsides? How should I travel to Taj Mahal from Delhi? Is it a trip, which we could do in one day (Delhi- Agra - Delhi)?

26 Answers Feb 2, 2013 at 11:48 AM
    • Cryp's Profile Photo

Hostel with dorms?????

by Cryp Online Now Apr 5, 2011 at 2:53 PM

Hello!!!!
      I'm looking for a real hostel in Agra, with dorms and maybe kitchen. Any? I saw om the web the Nirvana hostel (the only one) but is far of the Taj... any recommendation near the Taj???? Thanks in advanced.

4 Answers Jan 14, 2013 at 10:16 PM
    • dinning in agra

by mpariharmtr Online Now Apr 3, 2011 at 10:52 AM

iam planing to dinner in peshawari with 2 of my friends, whats the prospect bill ?

• Looking for train companion

by Ariiif Online Now Feb 2, 2011 at 2:35 AM

I have my exam on 13th feb 20111 of central bank of india.. i m going to agra by bhopal express timing 6am in morning by new delhi station.. is anyone there whoc can accompany me during the journey can plz contact me.. 9999846129

1 Answer Feb 2, 2011 at 3:16 AM
    • fairyindadragon4rest's Profile Photo

best food in agra

by fairyindadragon4rest Online Now Mar 18, 2010 at 12:45 AM

which is the best restaurant to eat in agra...price not a problem

6 Answers Jul 16, 2013 at 12:37 AM
    • marieana's Profile Photo

Agra - train ticket

by marieana Online Now Feb 11, 2010 at 9:59 AM

hi there
      I would like to know if it would be easy to get a train ticket for the TAj
      Would like to reach the site by this Bhopal train from New delhi and be there by 7.55, have you heard anything about it? Now do I need to book a ticket on IRCTC, has anyone done this?Is it possible to buy ticket the day before leaving for the Taj?
      so many questions, I know but doing this trip in a day just needs some organnisation
      thx

6 Answers Feb 13, 2010 at 8:41 AM
    • marieana's Profile Photo

getting to the Taj and other sites

by marieana Online Now Feb 8, 2010 at 9:30 AM

hey there
      where do we get the tickets for the Taj mahal visit, on the spot or do we need to buy in delhi? Is it true that we have to get it 24 hours before?

After reading all info, do we have to take a cab or rickshaw to get to the Taj, fort and everything around? Can't we walk?
      cheers

11 Answers May 3, 2010 at 10:33 AM
    • smirnofforiginal's Profile Photo

Agra train station

by smirnofforiginal Online Now Dec 31, 2009 at 1:57 AM

Hello fine people, would anybody happen to know if Agra train station has a holding place for luggage... I will be travelling from Delhi to Agra (for a day trip0 and then getting a train to Jaipur that night and I don't feel like lugging backpacks around. Thank you :-D

6 Answers Feb 26, 2013 at 6:01 AM
    • Prole's Profile Photo

Transportation & Hotel Info needed!

by Prole Online Now Sep 10, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Hello, All!

I’m going to be in Bombay for a couple of weeks starting next Monday, and I’m planning a small side trip to see the Taj Mahal! I found a flight that leaves from Bombay to Delhi at around 6am on the 16th, arriving around 8-8.30am. I plan to proceed straight to Agra, without spending any time in Delhi. I hope to spend some time at the Taj that afternoon, stay overnight in Agra, visit the Taj again the next morning, and leave late morning back to Delhi to catch the evening flight back to Bombay.
      My questions are:
      1. I arrive in Delhi too late to catch the Shatabdi Express to Agra, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any other trains going to Agra from Delhi. If there aren’t, where in Delhi can I catch a bus to Agra. (Don’t have the budget for a private taxi.)
      2. Can anyone recommend a nice 3-4 star hotel (budget less than Rs. 3000), close to the Taj Mahal, and preferably with an in-house restaurant. Rooms with a view of the Taj would be great, but not neccesary.
      3. Are there any trains that leave Agra for Delhi late morning? If not, are there buses that leave around that time?

Thanks.

5 Answers Feb 21, 2010 at 12:02 PM
    • AlettaCrofton's Profile Photo

Restaurant with Taj Mahal view?

by AlettaCrofton Online Now Aug 20, 2009 at 5:46 AM

Can someone suggest a restaurant with a view of the Taj Mahal?
      We will be in Agra on our wedding anniversary and would like to go some place special for dinner.

19 Answers Sep 20, 2009 at 3:05 AM
    • charles-quint's Profile Photo

Itmad-ud-Daullah 's tomb

by charles-quint Online Now Aug 10, 2009 at 6:50 AM

Hello!

Someone can answer my questions about the Itmad-ud-Daullah's tomb, I have some questions.

How to get there?
      Is there any type of fee to visit the great place of Baby Taj???

Thanks for your replies.

4 Answers Aug 20, 2009 at 12:45 AM
    • AlettaCrofton's Profile Photo

Hotel Crystal Inn: Agra?

by AlettaCrofton Online Now Jul 31, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Hi fellow travellers, Has anyone stayed in the Hotel Crystal Inn, in Agra? Apparently it is a newly opened hotel - opened last month - according to my travel agent - who offered to "upgrade" us free of charge to this hotel. I will appreciate ANY information - as there is nothing on the www!

1 Answer Aug 20, 2009 at 3:39 AM
    • Bada-Ran's Profile Photo

AGRA TO KHAJURAHO- any news on train lines?

by Bada-Ran Online Now Jun 25, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Dear all,

I am travelling this summer to India, and we were considering Khajuraho. I have read somewhere about a new train service from Delhi, stopping in Agra, that stops just by KHAJURAHO, when it seems there used to be no station.

Does anybody know something raleted to this new station or train service from Agra to Khajuraho?

otherwise, is it easy to reach from Agra?

Thanks!

7 Answers Jul 8, 2009 at 2:24 AM
    • Taj Mahal Open on Election Day?

by marcduncan11 Online Now Apr 23, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Hi All,

My wife and I will be in traveling from Delhi to Agra for a one day exploration of Agra on May 7th. I recently found out that this is the polling day in Agra and I wanted to see how much of an effect you think this will have on the area? Any chance the Taj could be closed that day? That would be very sad as this is our only day in Agra. I am getting very worried as I have heard from others that it could be closed this day.

Thanks so much for your help.

5 Answers Apr 27, 2009 at 6:58 AM
    • textiles in Agra

by amysokolov Online Now Mar 5, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Where can I buy antique textiles in Agra? Or really amazing modern textiles?

1 Answer Aug 20, 2009 at 7:49 AM
    • Yasuo-ms's Profile Photo

Should I visit the Taj Mahal during a Full Moon?

by Yasuo-ms Online Now Dec 20, 2008 at 11:10 AM

Hello,

has anyone ever visited the Taj Mahal at night during a full Moon? Is it worth while? What are the times and Prices?

Thanks,

Michael

3 Answers Jan 15, 2010 at 8:48 PM
    • mantru's Profile Photo

taxis for day sight seeing in agra

by mantru Online Now Dec 4, 2008 at 10:12 AM

Hi,

Does anyone have ides about how much taxi's cost to visit fatehpur,agra fort and taj in a day...pick up/drop railway station.

6 Answers Jan 15, 2010 at 8:50 PM
    • WhiteMughal's Profile Photo

Travel Season

by WhiteMughal Online Now Sep 21, 2008 at 1:06 AM

My brother and I have started talking about traveling to India together in a couple of years. At this point I just know that Chennai and Varanasi are points I want to visit. I have to choose a few more. My brother wants to visit a whole list of religiously historic sites. So my question is: If we did it in December or January, would that be a good time? Is India like the Caribbean with most people wanting to be there when its snowing in higher latitudes? Is there an "on season" and an "off season" for tourism in India?

6 Answers Dec 6, 2008 at 6:55 PM
    • Purush's Profile Photo

Agra fort or Agra Cantt

by Purush Online Now Jul 8, 2008 at 1:46 PM

Which station is convenient for visiting Taj.
      is it Agra Fort Railway station or Agra Cantt. Good and budget hotels are near which station and for a family which location hotels should be preferred. would also appreciate if somebody can advise good budget hotels.

Thanks in advance

2 Answers Jan 15, 2010 at 2:45 AM