change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• maryttbloomer's Profile Photo

cheapest way

Athens Mar 19, 2015 at 8:01 AM

Hi I've been advised that the cheapest way to go from Athens to Corinth is by train is this so and how much will it be

more
    • London-Athens-Santorini

Athens Mar 19, 2015 at 2:26 AM

Hi, Can anyone let me know the best plan for a trip from London to Athens, Santorini?

more
    • Safety in Athens

Athens Mar 8, 2015 at 7:38 AM

Hi !! this is the first time we'll be visiting Greece. How safe is it for tourists who don't know the local language to travel without a guide. Can anybody suggest a reliable tour operator who can arrange a tour to Delphi.
      Thanks

more
    • Arriving too early !

Athens Mar 22, 2015 at 7:51 AM

Hey !!
      A Biigggg THANK YOU to everyone who has taken the time and effort to answer all my earlier queries. Heres one more !! We'll be arriving in Athens around 06.00 on the 14th of April. However the place that we've booked for our stay doesnt allow us to check in before 13.00hrs. Can anybody suggest a safe place where we can stow our bags and roam around the city till then?

more
    • Ferries

by arhess Online Now Apr 5, 2013 at 4:09 AM

How do I get from Athens to Agia Pelagia by ferry? Where can I find a boat schedule? Thanks!

4 Answers Apr 5, 2013 at 11:58 PM
    • Does the bus still run from Hotel Panorama to Heraklion?

by gillyb46 Online Now Jun 29, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Hi
      We went to the Hotel Village Panorama two years ago and there was a small bus which ran to and from the Hotel to Heraklion every couple of hours. Does this still run? And if so does anyone have the timetable for August 2010? Or failing that the email or phone number for the hotel? Can't seem to find anything but address after an hour googling! Many thanks Gillian

3 Answers Jun 30, 2010 at 9:28 AM