Agia Pelagia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• LIKELY DISCOMFORT DURING ELECTIONS IN SEPTEMBER

Athens Aug 29, 2015 at 12:50 AM

We are a middle aged couple who will be in Greece during the second half of September 15. The Greek elections are to be held on on 20 Sep. What impact can these have on tourists in Athens and around.

more
    • Transport during transit strikes

Athens Aug 14, 2015 at 5:25 AM

Planning graduation trip for grandmother and grandson. How do we from and to the airport -------- Syntagma Square if there is a transportation strike?

more
    • Places to visit

Athens Aug 13, 2015 at 12:59 PM

Where are some great places to visit in Greece close to the airport in the month September. Only in one day or two.

more
    • MagicInTheSun's Profile Photo

New acquaintance

Athens Aug 11, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Hello!
      I am George, 35, and I live in Athens.
      I would like to meet interesting women travelling to Athens.
      You can contact me regardless of your age! :)

Thanks

more
    • Transfers at Athens Airport

Athens Aug 9, 2015 at 9:47 PM

In September, we're flying into Athens from Vienna on a very short turn-around to Mykonos. Does anyone know if there are separate terminals for international travel and local destinations, and how long it should take to get to the terminal for departure to Mykonos? I think we only have 45 minutes leeway (that's how the airline booked it). Do you think that's enough time, providing our flight is on time getting into Athens?

more
    • Museums and Temporary health insurance

Athens Aug 14, 2015 at 2:37 PM

If you only had time to visit one museum in Athens, would you go to the National Museum or the Acropolis Museum?

Also, does anyone know anything about any kind of temporary health insurance? Is it needed when traveling in Greece, Turkey, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic or Great Britain? Our U.S. insurance does not cover us overseas. If we need it, what are the best companies, etc.

more
    • Ferries

by arhess Online Now Apr 5, 2013 at 4:09 AM

How do I get from Athens to Agia Pelagia by ferry? Where can I find a boat schedule? Thanks!

4 Answers Apr 5, 2013 at 11:58 PM
    • Does the bus still run from Hotel Panorama to Heraklion?

by gillyb46 Online Now Jun 29, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Hi
      We went to the Hotel Village Panorama two years ago and there was a small bus which ran to and from the Hotel to Heraklion every couple of hours. Does this still run? And if so does anyone have the timetable for August 2010? Or failing that the email or phone number for the hotel? Can't seem to find anything but address after an hour googling! Many thanks Gillian

3 Answers Jun 30, 2010 at 9:28 AM