Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hello deer

Kalamata Jul 12, 2014 at 6:36 AM

I'm looking for hotels have night clubs

more
    • Taxi transfer Athens to Messinia

Prefecture of Messinia Jun 24, 2014 at 2:15 AM

Hi, travelling as family of 4 in July. Looking for 1-way taxi transfer from our Athens hotel to Costa Navarino resort in Messinia. Want to use only a very highly recommended/excellent taxi company. Would like to be able to see their reviews online. Any recommendations please?

more
    • pencho15's Profile Photo

Six days in the Peloponnese

Kalamata Jul 1, 2014 at 4:02 AM

Hello.

I'll be traveling to Greece at the end of july. While I have to be in Athens on august 1, I got an earlier flight and I will land in Kalamata on july 26, which was cheaper. Once I'm there I have decided to use the days before going to Athens to explore the Peloponnese peninsula.

I understand Kalamata is a big city, but not particullary attractive, so I was wondering if this is the best place to stay or if it would be better for me to travel and find a hostel in another town. I am interested in knowing all the archeological sites, specially Olympia, and would like a place from where I can easily move around the zone. is it better to stay in one city and do daytrips from there? or is better to go moving along and spending a night or two in different places?

Also which places do you recommend me to see, while history is my main concern, I am also open to any other kind of cultural attractions.

Thanks.

more

Near Aghios Dimitrios (Selinitsa)