Agadir

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Prices in Agadir

by DebbieMacc Online Now 4 hours ago

Hi, thinking of self catering in Agadir, have no idea of prices EG: beer, wine, spirits in bars and supermarkets also would like a general idea of prices of meals in restaurants and general food items - bread, eggs, milk etc in supermarkets, if anyone can help I would be most grateful

Thanks

more
    • Advice regarding travel from Agadir airport to Essaouira

by lavidainbrussels Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 5:16 AM

Hi everyone, We are arriving around 18.00 pm in Agadir in two weeks and we would like to figure out if it is worth staying there ( although from the threads I have read it seems that everyone suggests that it is better not to spend too much time there) or we should head to Essaouira straight away. If we leave, can we take a taxi from the airport or should we go somewhere else first to take a taxi from there? What are the chances that we can find a shared taxi and how much does it cost these days? Many thanks for your answers in advance.

more
    • Agadir for the first time!

by Sandra2995 Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 3:19 PM

Good day!
      I need help! Im soooo confuse now, I will be in Marrakech mid April for the first time,first I decided to go by train to Cassablanca for 2 days then people are saying it too commercial.. That i should go to Agadir instead? Now im looking at the hotel in Agadir and it looks like all "resort" but I want to visit, see things,... Not be on a beach!!
      Please help!
      where should i go between Agadir or Cassablanca?
      And any ideas on nice hotels???
      Thanks
      A lost canadian girl!

more
    • Prices in Agadir

by DebbieMacc Online Now 4 hours ago

Hi, thinking of self catering in Agadir, have no idea of prices EG: beer, wine, spirits in bars and supermarkets also would like a general idea of prices of meals in restaurants and general food items - bread, eggs, milk etc in supermarkets, if anyone can help I would be most grateful

Thanks

• Advice regarding travel from Agadir airport to Essaouira

by lavidainbrussels Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 5:16 AM

Hi everyone, We are arriving around 18.00 pm in Agadir in two weeks and we would like to figure out if it is worth staying there ( although from the threads I have read it seems that everyone suggests that it is better not to spend too much time there) or we should head to Essaouira straight away. If we leave, can we take a taxi from the airport or should we go somewhere else first to take a taxi from there? What are the chances that we can find a shared taxi and how much does it cost these days? Many thanks for your answers in advance.

7 Answers Apr 2, 2014 at 8:23 AM
    • Agadir for the first time!

by Sandra2995 Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 3:19 PM

Good day!
      I need help! Im soooo confuse now, I will be in Marrakech mid April for the first time,first I decided to go by train to Cassablanca for 2 days then people are saying it too commercial.. That i should go to Agadir instead? Now im looking at the hotel in Agadir and it looks like all "resort" but I want to visit, see things,... Not be on a beach!!
      Please help!
      where should i go between Agadir or Cassablanca?
      And any ideas on nice hotels???
      Thanks
      A lost canadian girl!

10 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 10:16 PM
    • MedFego's Profile Photo

partner from uk

by MedFego Online Now Feb 26, 2014 at 6:02 AM

hi, i'm going to visit agadir my city where i live my 20 years for 15 days, i'll go in 04 march, i looking for partner for improve my accent prepared for my back to uk, and i'll show him places and give him information about life there ....

• Advice for couples

by theophulius Online Now Feb 4, 2014 at 6:30 AM

what advice would you give for two women travelling in Agadir?

6 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 12:52 PM
    • what to do in agidir in jan

by katied52 Online Now Jan 7, 2014 at 6:38 AM

it is my first trip to morocco, i am staying in agidir, is it worth the journey to see marakesh, should i hire a car or take local transport

7 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 6:57 AM
    • Food in Kenzie Europa

by julie1980 Online Now Dec 11, 2013 at 1:54 PM

HI again,
      I apologize for coming back yet with another question, but given the fact that I am taking the baby with me, I want to have all facts covered.
      My question is : Does anyone know how the food is like in this hotel? we have booked half board option and I am preying that the food is good for my little fussy eater. I really appreciate any insight. Thanks so much

2 Answers Dec 12, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    • Can I rent a pushchair for my baby from the hotel ?

by julie1980 Online Now Dec 11, 2013 at 4:13 AM

Hello,
      I was just wondering if I can hire a pushchair from the hotel or I need to bring mine over there? Mine is big, I am not sure how I am going to move around with my baby boy!
      I really appreciate any suggestions!
      Thank you!

4 Answers Dec 11, 2013 at 9:20 AM
    • Safety of Agadir

by HalpoT Online Now Dec 9, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Hi,
      I am travelling to Agadir in late Feb for a week by myself. i have been assured that it is quite safe and day trips to be done. is this correct please?

5 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 5:56 AM
    • agadir holiday apartments

by nawaz_muh Online Now Dec 7, 2013 at 10:58 PM

please help me how can i find a good clean apartment for 1 week in agadir for holidays. i do not want book the apartment over internet or phone because i do not trust on pictures. i want book apartment after landing to the agadir same day.please tell any property office in or near airport.thanks

5 Answers Dec 8, 2013 at 5:07 PM
    • GunnarG1's Profile Photo

drinking in agadir

by GunnarG1 Online Now Dec 1, 2013 at 8:23 PM

is binge drinking accepted in agadir? how is the nightlife? is it safe for a group of 200 students?

9 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 4:01 PM
    • Agadir apartment/villa GIRL FRIENDLY

by Ayaz83 Online Now Nov 14, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Hey guys, visiting agadir in January for a week. Does anyone know of any apartments/villa or have any contacts out there where I can book and also bring guests back? There are six guys going and need the place to be girl friendly. Many thanks

6 Answers Nov 15, 2013 at 1:53 AM
    • watersports, beach activities

by cechafen Online Now Nov 9, 2013 at 2:42 AM

Hi, we are travelling with teenagers to Agadir in dec/jan this year. Kids are eager to know if there are any water related activities in the area. Not sure if weather is that good for swimming...

2 Answers Nov 11, 2013 at 12:34 AM
    • Restaurants.

by SeanTeastalai Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Do restaurants generally have menus in the english language?

8 Answers Oct 22, 2013 at 9:54 PM
    • agadir tour for person using walker

by mollyzmum Online Now Oct 6, 2013 at 8:49 PM

We will arrive by ship at Agadir and would like to experience the city without a lot of walking. Any suggestions?

5 Answers Oct 7, 2013 at 5:04 AM
    • Help with Apartments in Agadir

by Silkmoorish Online Now Oct 4, 2013 at 5:38 AM

Hi, I am travelling to Agadir in the last week of October for 4 nights, I cannot find to rent an apartment, can someone please advise or give me contact details of aparments/ agents etc. we are looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom apartments and are a group of 3 guys and want to be close to the beach and clubs etc. I dont mind paying up to €440-€450 for the 4 nights
      Any help will be appreciated

4 Answers Oct 6, 2013 at 1:55 AM
    • pick up to and from airport

by cechafen Online Now Aug 31, 2013 at 3:58 AM

Hi, we are going to Agadir in december and we need pick up from airport. Does anyone know of any agency/taxi that we could book from? we need a "grande" car as we are 5 adults with luggage? thanks!! We are also thinking about hire someone to drive us around for sightseeing in local area as well as Marrakesh for a daytrip?

5 Answers Nov 3, 2013 at 4:47 AM
    • Jana_yousef154's Profile Photo

shuttle buses

by Jana_yousef154 Online Now Jul 12, 2013 at 6:47 AM

I am arriving at casablanca airport and travelling to jadida - does anyone know of shuttles that can be picked up by the airport?

5 Answers Jul 12, 2013 at 10:18 AM
    • cheapest and safest way from Casablanca to Agadir

by alenfix Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Hi everyone.. I am planning to visit Agadir for a week in March 2013. I will be arriving Casablanca and was thinking what will be the cheapest and safe way to reach Agadir for the Casablanca airport. Distance and approximate time ...any clue ??

3 Answers Mar 10, 2013 at 6:29 PM
    • March Break

by sami121 Online Now Jan 19, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Hi All

Im planing a week in agadir in March 2013 and would appreciate some help.

Im really interested in a nice hotel which have access to its own beach with great facility .I assume is low season during march..

Im also looking to take some Spain-ch language lessen while im there and salsa dance classes if poss.

Any tips..

Appreciated

1 Answer Jan 27, 2013 at 10:32 AM
    • How do I find a cheap medium-term rental?

by Moroccobound Online Now Dec 1, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Hi folks,

I'll be in Morocco for at least two months from the beginning of January. I'm flying to Agadir, and I'm looking for a humble, small apartment where I can be alone and work.

I'm happy to travel a couple of hundred kilometres from Agadir. The location isn't that important. Warm, sunny, inexpensive, and a grocery store are my main criteria.

I've tried finding apartment rentals online, but they're all geared towards people who want to spend more money than I do.

I'm thinking of booking a few nights in a hostel and trying to find out how to go about renting a place once I'm there, but I'd be quite happy to have it taken care of before I get there. If it makes a difference for your suggestions, I can read English, Spanish, German, and French.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

Than you kindly.

10 Answers Jul 12, 2013 at 7:51 AM
    • Weather in Agadir in April

by Mohammmed_mukit Online Now Oct 10, 2012 at 4:24 AM

Hi,

Me and my partner are going to Agadir on the 15th of April 2012, does anyone know what the weather is meant to be like? I'm reading a lot of mixed reviews, and not sure which ones are right.

Some say its, cold and not sunny. Some say its about 22 degrees (which is perfect for us) but cloudy, Or the sun comes out later on in the day....

And the other reviews say it around 22degrees, and sunny, and sun bathing weather, which would be perfect.

Can anyone shed some light please. Thanks

3 Answers Mar 10, 2013 at 6:26 PM
    • schedule time departure bus agadir florence italy

by lello1979 Online Now Jun 16, 2012 at 11:24 AM

bonsoir i am catello from italy in september i will be in agadir i wish know schedule time departure bus agadir-florence italy if you could send me schedule time departure i thank you and i wish know address terminal bus and i wish know prize ticket i thanks you alot a bientot

7 Answers Jun 18, 2012 at 11:19 AM
    • Gluten free dining in Agadir?

by Usjes Online Now Apr 12, 2012 at 3:23 AM

Hi,

I am allergic to Gluten and so can not eat any food containing flour from wheat, rye, barley or oats. So I'm wondering where I would find a restaurant in Agadir that could cater for me?
      In most countries any more upmarket restaurant with an a la carte menu (as opposed to a fixed menu of preset dishes or a buffet) will do. I just need to be able to change my order to leave out any bread, or flour-based sauces.
      So, is there a particular area in Agadir where I would find more upmarket restaurants? I would prefer Moroccan food but any food is fine really as long as it is gluten free.

Thanks,

Usjes

2 Answers Apr 14, 2012 at 12:27 PM
    • Suggestions for day trips from Agadir in April 2012

by Usjes Online Now Apr 11, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Hi,

Are there any interesting day trips that can be taken from Agadir in April, if so where would I book them?
      Also, is there somewhere good to hire a good quality bicycle for the day or longer?

Thanks,

Usjes

5 Answers Mar 10, 2013 at 6:27 PM
    • caribbean village hotel

by imranzafar Online Now Mar 15, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Hi

Please can recommend a floor, block or room in this hotel that would be good as from the reviews it seems like not all the rooms are good. also someone that has been can you tell me more about agadir eg.. places to shop and what to expect

4 Answers Mar 18, 2012 at 6:30 AM
    • Going on 23 April 2012

by tour100 Online Now Feb 12, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Hi, could anyone advice me on nice hotel to stay when we visit. Thanks...

3 Answers Mar 10, 2013 at 6:35 PM
    • taxis and ramadam

by grossagadir Online Now Jan 9, 2012 at 6:56 AM

hi we are coming to Agadir on 11/9/12 i have red that Ramadan will be over by then and other sights say its still ongoing has anybody got the actual dates for this, also i have looked at airport transfers and airport taxis on the Agadir airport sight. a taxi from the airport will cost at fixed rate 200 dir and an organised taxi transfer cost a great deal more giving prices per person transferred...my question and i hope i am not being silly is the fixed price of 200 dir for a taxi at the airport for the taxi or per person in the taxi. any help on these maters would be welcome...

i have been to Tunisia during Ramadan and it did not interfear with any holiday plans just curious on dates in Agadir.

4 Answers Jan 17, 2012 at 3:05 PM
    • DjCookie's Profile Photo

Agadir in 3.03.12-10.3.12?

by DjCookie Online Now Jan 9, 2012 at 5:29 AM

Hi my name is Katie and I have few questions to ask. I booked my holiday in march and to be honest Im little bit worried how is the weather going to be,is it safe to swim in ocean,will I get lie down beach weather and what to pack?
      Please if have been or know any information about Morocco Agadir in march I wud really appreciate your replay. Thanks :)

4 Answers Jan 19, 2013 at 11:29 PM
    • A GOOD BUDGET HOTEL NEAR TO THE ENGLISH PUB AND FOUQUET BAR

by EASTHOPE Online Now Dec 26, 2011 at 8:11 AM

I like the area near the Fouquet Bar and would like to know a not too expensive hotel for me.

3 Answers Dec 31, 2011 at 10:57 AM