Agadir Travel Answers

change location

email address of founty non existant

by chrissievw Online Now Jan 7, 2009 at 9:33 AM

HELP! I am going to this hotel tomorrow and want to contact reception before i go by email. the iberostar webpage gives it as founty.beach@iberostar.com but this is incorrect (bounces back). in desperation i phoned the hotel and they say it is not " a dot" but do not know the english for what it is! i have tried
founty-beach@iberostar.com founty_beach@iberostar.com founty/beach@iberostar.com

anyone know or can help?

many thanks ps also cannot raise phone number for iberostar!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • qaminari's Profile Photo

Re: email address of founty non existant

by qaminari Online Now Jan 7, 2009 at 12:25 PM

If you mean it isn't a 'dot' (however, they may simply not have recognised this word in English: in French it is "point", pron. pwan) between founty and beach, you already tried - ("tiret"), then the only other thing I can think of that you could try would be nothing at all, i.e. fountybeach in one word. But in my opinion it is "dot", and there must be a different explanation for it bouncing back. In any case, if you already phoned the hotel, I don't quite understand why you would still need to contact them by e-mail.
    Tel. +34 902 99 55 55 - as far as I can tell this is Iberostar Call Center (GMT +1): - Monday to Friday (8 a.m. to 11 p.m.), Saturday (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines