Agadir Travel Answers

change location

how is Agadir in March?

by jnduro Online Now Jan 27, 2007 at 3:45 AM

hello, my husband and i are planning to go on holiday in the middle of march to Agadir, our question is about the weather? how is it? can we go to the beach? wich clothes do we need to take with? is it a save place to go out at night? is a raining season?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: how is Agadir in March?

by read354 Online Now Mar 3, 2007 at 8:44 AM

hi
    middle of march is good time to go to agadir will be there myself with wife and kids
    weather about 26 degrees during day will possibly need jumper at night if you go out for meal though a lot of restaurants have indoor area .
    beach is wide sandy and safe
    agadir is safe at night in most places as there is a heavy though unseen police presents
    and this keeps the Arab rif-raf at bay . you are as safe there as in the uk .
    it might rain a little but at the most it only last for a couple of hours and then its not cold .can be windy which does give trouble as it blows the sand on the beach but both of theses things can happen anywhere if you are unlucky
    the area around the beach is ultra safe. the area around Tarbush( my spelling) by the coach station is safe but a bit more native and more like a sanitised morocco,
    but anywhere in Morroco is safe just keep a eye on bags, and dont go down unlit streets on your own.
    been going to morroco for last 10 years and never had any problem anywhere except for the usual rip off merchants who you will find in any developing country

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines