Agadir Travel Answers

change location

what can i expect from a holiday in Agadir?

by sarahgarside Online Now Aug 19, 2004 at 9:40 AM

I have booked a 2 week holiday to agadir in late september and would like to know if anyone has been there and what they thought of it. I have read that the people of agadir can pester you and that there is not much to see. I chose agadir as i thought it would be similar to certain resorts i have been to in the past (sidari in corfu and fourka in halkidiki) i thought that in terms of size it would be similar to these resorts as i did not want anything too lively but wanted plenty of good restaurants and sufficient choice when it comes to bars. I would be grateful for any feedback Sarah

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Maalainine's Profile Photo

Re: what can i expect from a holiday in Agadir?

by Maalainine Online Now Aug 24, 2004 at 3:38 PM

ok 1st of all A a Moroccan student from the south a city named Tantan , as you said that u have been in agadir , what am going to tell is that Agadir is no much differnet then Europe the same things that are there are in Agadir but a nice trip or travel is the one with dicovring and seeing Newthings . here is my home page http://maoulainine.8m.com and if you need more infos or help mail me or call at +21268154115 With all the best

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines