Agadir Travel Answers

change location

cheapest and safest way from Casablanca to Agadir

by alenfix Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Hi everyone.. I am planning to visit Agadir for a week in March 2013. I will be arriving Casablanca and was thinking what will be the cheapest and safe way to reach Agadir for the Casablanca airport. Distance and approximate time ...any clue ??

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • windcity's Profile Photo

Re: cheapest and safest way from Casablanca to Agadir

by windcity Online Now Feb 27, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Hi, It is 511km from Cassablanca to Agadir, If you are using public transport you have 3 options, 1. Train to Marrakch/ Bus to Agadir, the transfer is seamless, and you only buy one ticket, costs 190 Dh it takes 7.5 hrs. 2. Direct CTM bus , costs 190dh it takes 7 hrs 3. Fly, royal Air Moroc, 1300dh, takes 1 hour. + 200dh taxi into town You could also take a private taxi or self drive. I hope this helps.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • angiebabe's Profile Photo

Re: cheapest and safest way from Casablanca to Agadir

by angiebabe Online Now Feb 27, 2013 at 9:45 PM

In addition to windcity's brilliant answer for all the good options, and as ellarich has already said too the freeways now that run up between Agadir, Marrakech and Casa to the top of Morocco have cut down hours of driving time getting around so getting a car from Casa could also be a very good option for you if having a car in Agadir is what youd also want
    - rental cars can be quite low priced in Casa - I had a Moroccan friend with family in London who had never rented before tell me hed found a car in Casa for only 150 dirham/15 euro a day - i have connections in Marrakech who advertise as low as 18 euro a day
    - many of the huge trucks and local buses and dodgier vehicles stick to the toll free slower going roads (which apparently made the route over the mountains north of Agadir one of the most dangerous stretches of road in Morocco) so theres often little issues with traffic on the freeways and a therefore potentially improved safety for drivers who choose to use the freeways - toll for that full stretch about 10 euro

• Re: cheapest and safest way from Casablanca to Agadir

by zabzab5 Online Now Mar 10, 2013 at 6:29 PM

cheapest way is to go from agadir to marrakech by bus and then from marrakech to casablanca by train

fastest way only 45 minutes is by plane

Cheers

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines