Agadir Travel Answers

change location

Landing in Marrakesh 27th Aug

by milmitchpop Online Now Jul 28, 2011 at 6:11 AM

Does anyone know how much a taxi to Agadir will cost, I have tried to prebook one but it cost £100's and I'm sure it will be cheaper to find a local

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • windcity's Profile Photo

Re: Landing in Marrakesh 27th Aug

by windcity Online Now Jul 28, 2011 at 3:56 PM

Pre booked taxis from Marrakech to Agadir are expensive.If you are booking through your hotel they will add something for there trouble.
    You can either negociate with a taxi driver outside the airport or spend the night in Marrakech then take a Supratours or CTM bus to Agadir in the morning, this will be much cheaper all round. + you get too see Marrakech at night. Let me know if you need more info on this option.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Landing in Marrakesh 27th Aug

by jofranciszek Online Now Aug 3, 2011 at 1:32 AM

We rented a car to get around there is a highway from Marrakesh to Agadir so I would recommend renting a car rather than taking a taxi. There are also good bus services. As per taxi cost, when you get to Marrakesh you can bargain the price but make sure you don't pick the fancy tourist ones but the ones the locals use.

Just started to write blog about my trip to Morocco and visiting Sahara:
    travelfarandclose.wordpress....

• Re: Landing in Marrakesh 27th Aug

by Panacheholiday Online Now Aug 8, 2011 at 8:59 AM

Hi

We at Panache Holiday can arrange for a car to pick you up at the airport and drop you anywhere around Agadir.

Please if you need any more help do no hesitate to contact us.

Xander
    +212614735785

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines