Agadir Travel Answers

change location

cohabitation

by Morocca_2007 Online Now Oct 21, 2007 at 5:00 PM

Hi
I'm a Moroccan guy and my foreigner girlfriend looking forward to stay in a luxury hotel in Agadir city. We are afraid not to be allowed to stay in same room as we are not married. My girlfriend will be booking the ticket with the hotel as well, Any ideas are much appreciated.
Kind regards

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Re: cohabitation

by celima Online Now Oct 23, 2007 at 10:40 AM

I am not sure, but I think that in luxury hotels they dont't care, in smaller hotels they do.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • angiebabe's Profile Photo

Re: cohabitation

by angiebabe Online Now Oct 24, 2007 at 12:56 AM

Moroccan guys usually know the answer!Dont know any Moroccan guys who would post this question and not use their own berber telephone!?

• cabeyp's Profile Photo

by cabeyp Online Now Oct 24, 2007 at 5:36 PM

Agree with angie...as a Moroccan, the country of contacts...surely you would know!? If not the name of a hotel, then at least the etiquette & how to bypass these "problems".

• khattabi_eg's Profile Photo

by khattabi_eg Online Now Oct 26, 2007 at 7:27 AM

Why don't you just tell her to rent an apartment, it will work better and cheaper. And yes it does sound a little bit weird you being Moroccan and not knowing what to do.

• Re: cohabitation

by Morocca_2007 Online Now Oct 29, 2007 at 2:18 PM

Thanks everybody for the comments, Well right the apartment was the best way out, we are together now and next Friday we are off to Essaouira, we are doing samething over there. I mean Lodging in an apartment..!
    ta xx

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines