Agadir Travel Answers

change location

hotel with my Moroccan girl friend

by jelbous Online Now Sep 16, 2007 at 11:27 PM

Hello,
I am coming to Agadir at end of October for 10 days. My girl friend from Moroccan will be joining me. I understand that I may face some difficulties to have one room in the hotel, So, any idea about good hotels that do notmind that we stay in the same room, or is there any alternative for me, replies will be appreciated,
Thanks
jelbous

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • cachaseiro's Profile Photo

Re: hotel with my Moroccan girl friend

by cachaseiro Online Now Sep 17, 2007 at 8:12 AM

a friend of mine in denmark has a moroccoan girlfriend and they have travelled morocco a few times and always stayed in the same hotel room.
    the problems might arise in smaller hotels away from the tourist track where a travelling moroccoan girl is an unsusal sight but in agadir you should have no problem as long as she's not a girl that works the streets.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: hotel with my Moroccan girl friend

by billmorgan Online Now Sep 20, 2007 at 9:08 AM

Before we were married we always had problems and had to book two rooms. Now that we are married they always ask for the "l'act marriage" its an official arabic statement of our marriage. Previously I had tried booking in advance but no to no avail.

Bonne Chance

Bislammer

Bill Morgan

by agadirqueen Online Now Oct 10, 2007 at 11:53 AM

hi there, i cannot beleive that you still get asked for your marriage certificate in morocco. i have been married to my moroccan husband from agadir for 10 years now and have never been asked.before we were married we used to rent an appartment.my husband and i have just now bought our own and are in the middle of furnishing it so anyone interest to rent it in the near future please contact me. thanks debbie x

by traveler760 Online Now Nov 28, 2007 at 5:45 PM

any suggestions where you can stay with out being asked for a marriage certificate? I have been heard this is a problem in Agadir. what hotels or apartments?

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines