Agadir Travel Answers

change location
NewMike's Profile Photo

Is one day enough.

by NewMike Online Now Aug 26, 2007 at 1:53 AM

I have 3 days. I was thinking of visiting Agadir, Marakesh, and Tenrief each day. Is one day enough to see each city. I could also just stay in one city more than another.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: Is one day enough.

by zigsgirl Online Now Aug 26, 2007 at 7:28 AM

I would advise staying in Marrakesh for the full three days - there is so much to see, do and experience. I was there for 7 days and loved it.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • oceania26's Profile Photo

Re: Is one day enough.

by oceania26 Online Now Aug 26, 2007 at 12:55 PM

I'm going to Morocco in October so I'm not fully qualified to give an opinion just yet but I would have to agree with the poster above. From everything that I've read/heard, you need a minimum of 3 days for Marrakech alone. You will spend most of your time travelling from place to place instead of enjoying yourself.

• earthflyer's Profile Photo

by earthflyer Online Now Aug 26, 2007 at 1:54 PM

Check out my Vt Pages on Morocco

But Agadir is not worth the bother, if you want to see a beach then check out Essaouria it also has history and much much more & worth a few days stay.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo

by angiebabe Online Now Aug 26, 2007 at 4:14 PM

i agree with EArthflyer its not worth seeing Agadir for that - it takes almost half a day to get between marrakech and agadir and as far as i was aware its not easy to get from tenerife to morocco?
    it takes 3-4 hours to get from casa to marrakech. so much more worthwhile to do essouira and marrakech in 3 days and enjoy it!
    i do fast trips eg i know moroccco very well - a friend who wanted an intro wouldnt give in to 5 days so had only had 4 days - we saw a lot of marrakech, then a lot of essouira then a lot of telouet and all the area around there and then back to marrakech in time for a midday flight. with a car a lot can be done but done bother including casa or agadir unless you have to start or finish there.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines