Agadir Travel Answers

change location

How much money should i take??

by lulu33 Online Now Jul 6, 2007 at 4:19 AM

Hi,

My Friend and I are going to Agadir on the 17th till 31st July. We are staying in hotel anenzi and its all inclusive!! I was wondering how much spending money should i take with me, is it expensive in Agadir, etc etc. Hope I get some replies,

Lulu

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • windcity's Profile Photo

Re: How much money should i take??

by windcity Online Now Jul 6, 2007 at 7:43 AM

Hi Lulu,
    If your package is all inclusive you will find that £400 will go a long way, If you go on organized trips from your hotel, expect to pay at least £20 per trip, You can make local excursions by local bus & taxi. Car hire starts from £20 per day, remember to bring your driving license. Beer costs £1.50 per bottle in a bar, but there are many wine shops in Agadir where the prices are cheaper.
    Plenty of Handicrafts can be found in Agadir, but none are made there, and they tend to be more expensive than elsewhere. Its a good place to have leather jackets made, If you want one haggle over the price.
    Enjoy your trip

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • JamalMorelli's Profile Photo

Re: How much money should i take??

by JamalMorelli Online Now Jul 7, 2007 at 5:56 AM

I would personally be cozy with bringing two grand. You could do the whole trip for much less, however.
    Agadir will be a bit pricier than say, most of the surrounding towns. You might, in the future, want to list what your budget actually is.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines