I here the beach is very nice

What activities can the resorts offer

Any decent 5 to 4 star restorts

cheers

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: may travel in july

by fran15 Online Now May 26, 2005 at 4:37 AM

i've spent sunny holidays in Agadir in January so you must be prepared for the weather to be HOT! in july. My camera was snatched from me on the long beach there, the thief escaped over the samd dunes (in 1994). The water is pretty shallow. Hotels/apartments are pretty nice in my experience and food is very good.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • khattabi_eg's Profile Photo

RE: may travel in july

by khattabi_eg Online Now Oct 26, 2005 at 5:38 PM

Hi there.Agadir is a nice city,my college is in Agadir and i've been lving here for two years now.The beach is one of the cleanest and nicest beaches in Morocco.Climat is usually warm or hot,it's been warm all the time even though it's almost November.There many 4 and 5 star hotels,but you should be smart enough to choose a good one for a good price.In July,there are usually festivals and music parties and stuff.But you still should be expecting however high prices,which are a lot higher than ones in My city Taroudannt,a four thousand year old city,about 40 miles away from Agadir,so if you're interested,just let me know,i'll be glad to have you here and offer the possible help(and same in Agadir too if desired).Abdou.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines