change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ElenaKKKK's Profile Photo

Odense before Christmas market

Odense Jun 21, 2014 at 5:06 AM

Is it worth to stay couple of nights in Odense a week before the opening of Christmas market? or during this very time the town, especially the old centre, will be stuffed by trucks, boxes and constructions for CM preparations? I had such experience before, and it made walking and wandering around a city not as pleasant as it could be..(just have to tell in advance, parking problems are not a point: I'll travel by public transport)

more
    • Car needed on Aeroe?

by Ageprof Online Now Jun 7, 2014 at 11:06 AM

We will be visiting Aeroe for 4 days, staying about 4 km outside of Aeroskobing. It looks like we probably need to rent a car, given spotty bus schedules (bus stop is 3 km from our lodging). Any suggestions?

1 Answer Jun 7, 2014 at 11:28 AM
    • flanel's Profile Photo

Ferry to Aero

by flanel Online Now Apr 29, 2014 at 2:13 PM

Is there a car ferry from Fynshav to Aero? I'm trying to put together a route to go to and leave the island at different spots. We are (so far) thinking of arriving at Aero from Aarhus and continuing on to Odense (via Svendborg) and then on to Copenhagen.

2 Answers Apr 29, 2014 at 2:32 PM
    • Question title

by mcglone1947 Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I wish to take the train from copenhagen to aero

2 Answers Mar 20, 2013 at 9:49 PM
    • Aero to Nordborg?

by JessL Online Now Aug 31, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I've been looking online, and am having a hard time figuring out how to go from Aero to Nordborg, which is a small town near Sonderborg and Als. Can anyone help?

Thank you.

2 Answers Aug 31, 2012 at 1:35 PM
    • Transportation on Aero

by tiggrcal Online Now Sep 18, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Besides bicycles and bring a car, how do you get around on Aero. Are there taxis or buses?

1 Answer Sep 18, 2010 at 9:06 AM
    • Cost of train from Copenhagen to Svendborg

by parindshah Online Now Aug 10, 2008 at 11:50 PM

Hello,
      I noticed that you mentioned that the train cost from Copenhagen to Svendborg is 135DKK.. I was wondering if this was one way or return?

Thanks much
      Parind

3 Answers Aug 11, 2008 at 12:47 AM