Aegina Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hire/Rent Electric

by Tezza333 Online Now Sep 14, 2013 at 3:15 AM

Does anywhere in Aegina town rent out an electric buggy, wheelchair, or even a Segway for a slightly disabled person?

• willowpool's Profile Photo

ferries in october

by willowpool Online Now Sep 10, 2013 at 6:18 AM

i would lkie to know about the ferries to the island in October as i can't find any information online

8 Answers Sep 14, 2013 at 6:01 AM
    • Scooter Rental

by oversizedad Online Now Oct 1, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Was wondering if any of the scooter operators offer one that will carry two people. The wife would never be able to handle driving one. If not, bus skds would be available where? Regards, Steve n Orlando

4 Answers Oct 2, 2012 at 12:44 PM
    • squashedfaerie's Profile Photo

Hotel Karyatides, Aghia Marina

by squashedfaerie Online Now Jun 24, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Hello!
      We have booked a few days in Athens, and 12 nights at the above hotel. Does anyone have any experiences of the hotel, or that area of Aegina?
      Thanks!
      (But don't depress me too much if you've had a horrible experience!!!!)

3 Answers Jun 25, 2010 at 12:51 PM
    • Most Economical Transport around the Island

by jeana-r Online Now Feb 23, 2009 at 6:37 PM

Hi,
      Will be taking the ferry from Piraeus to Aegina for a day and want to visit the Temple of Aphaia, and perhaps lunch nearby. Can you tell me the most economical way to travel? Also, if there are busses, do they run frequently or would it be best to take a taxi?

I have to return to Piraeus in the late afternoon.

Also, if anyone has any ideas for a casual, Greek lunch, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,
      Jeana

1 Answer Feb 27, 2009 at 2:57 AM
    • bea333's Profile Photo

accomodation in winter in Aegina

by bea333 Online Now Dec 5, 2008 at 2:26 AM

Hi!

Is it possible to find accomodation in winter in Aegina Island? Me and my husband are planning to go for 2-3 nights from 27 December in Aegina.

Does anyone know if Flying Dolphin from Pireus to Aegina is working this time of the year?

Thanks in advance for your tips,

Beatrice

1 Answer Dec 5, 2008 at 3:40 AM
    • GREECE TRAVEL QUESTION

by fancyfancy Online Now Jun 27, 2004 at 10:10 PM

I'm looking for some ..if any pictures of a place called the mini-market in the town of SOuvala Beach on a Greek island called Aigina/aegina. THis is very important to me...

• londonbabe's Profile Photo

Any nice hotels on the island?

by londonbabe Online Now Apr 30, 2004 at 1:46 PM

Has anybody stayed on Aegina in a hotel they really liked? Sea views, good bar and large rooms preferred. Am trying to find somewhere for 1 night next weekend but at this rate I think we'll just take the ferry to and fro in the day. Sarah

4 Answers May 10, 2004 at 8:04 AM
    • 2004 olympics

by belmontmenace Online Now Oct 5, 2003 at 2:09 AM

Hi! My daughter an i are staying on aegina next august.We are attending the games on a saturday evening and would like to know if anyone has any imformation about extra ferries back to the island in the early hours? ANDREW (44) NICOLA (15)

2 Answers May 1, 2004 at 12:15 AM