Adirondack State Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rockafeller Center

New York City May 24, 2015 at 4:34 PM

Hi there! I was wondering about the Rockafeller Center. I was told that there is a "Rockafellar Center tour" & an "NBC Studios Tour" at the Rockafeller Center.. Does the Rockafellar Center INCLUDE the studios (Ex: Jimmy Fallon) PLease let me know.. i'm leaving in a few days. thanks in advance

more
    • Hello Italy Tours Inc.

New York City May 18, 2015 at 5:10 PM

Has anyone booked a tour, a car service, or had any experience with Hello Italy Tours Inc. located in New York City. Thank you.

more
    • 911 memorial

New York City 11 hours ago

Hi New Yorkers. Last December I visited the 911 memorial and museum. At the time building work was in progress on something that looked like a large bird with outstretched wings, although it could have been something else. I would love to know what it is but I have been unable to find any info or up to date photos. So could any of you enlighten me? Many thanks.

more
    • nikooru_who's Profile Photo

How to transfer from JKF airport to NYC Times Square (doubletree hotel)

New York State May 16, 2015 at 4:15 AM

There is 5 of us travelling with a suitcase each. I am aware yellow taxis are the most common and maybe cheapest way to get there but I'm not sure if they do taxis big enough for us all with cases. Do they do van taxis? Other cheap company's? And how much ?
      I'm aware a normal taxi is around $60

Thanks!

more
    • chandler92's Profile Photo

What's Madison street like - lower east side?

New York City May 10, 2015 at 1:12 PM

Hi,

I'm visiting NY in a couple of weeks times with my family for my Mams 60th and sisters 30th birthday. We were originally booked to stay in West Village but we have had to change our accommodation last minute.

What's Madison street like in lower east side? Is it safe? What's nearby? Is it easy to get around?

Any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks!

more
    • broadcalling's Profile Photo

good hotel / b&b

New York State May 4, 2015 at 8:03 AM

hello

suggest a decent hotel or b&b in new york pls -

chelsea, upper west side, hells kitchen - i am told are good places to stay -

this is my first visit

cheers

more
    • See sights and Tour operator

New York City May 11, 2015 at 11:34 PM

new to here in new york , can some one guide me for best see sights here and to economical bus tour ? someone told me about highqualitytours.com/ , anyone have experience with them ?

more
    • Solo Female LGBT

New York City May 10, 2015 at 5:24 PM

Hi,
      Visiting for the first time in July.
      Any suggestions for neighbourhoods? Preferably surrounded by nice food an close or easy to reach LGBT nigthlife.

more
    • KaterinaJordan's Profile Photo

Brooklyn accommodation

New York City May 6, 2015 at 3:28 AM

In my effort to organize our trip to NY on October i found this appartment:

homeaway.com/vacation-rental...

Can you pls tell me whether this area is good/safe for a couple of 50+?

Thank you Katerina

more
    • NYC New Year's Eve

New York City May 31, 2015 at 5:39 AM

Hi there,
      we are staying in New York over New Year. Two teenagers (14 and 17) and wondered what to do. Would appreciate any suggestions. We are staying not far from Times Square.

Many thanks

Sally

more
    • Advice/Tips on visiting New York City?

New York City May 17, 2015 at 4:50 PM

Hi there. I'm visiting NYC for four days next week. It's my first time in the Big Apple & I'm wondering if anyone has any tips, given the fact that I'm a rather anxious person. Any tips for anything would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

more
    • Safety in New York...

New York City May 19, 2015 at 4:09 PM

Hello! I wonder where it is safest to live in NY with my 12 y.o.daughter. We live in Norway, and is a bit confusing. How about T.S.? Midtown? Please help me, I hae to make a reservation this weekend. Tkanks a lot:-)

more
    • Good Places to Cliff Jump

by brendanowugames Online Now Jul 17, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Hey I'm planning on going to the Adirondacks next weekend with some friends and was wondering some good waterfalls for or cliffs we could jump. Just a place with atleast like four good jumps within close proximity. If anyone could help me out that'd be great.

• family fun

by dennydoo50 Online Now Aug 13, 2010 at 8:13 AM

Help, we are staying 5 miles up Saranac Lake Rt 3. 50 ish mom and dad taking 2 13 yr old girls. looking for quiet sandy beach, swimming holes, beginner affordable canoeing..best pizza....planning on bringing our dauschound..is that acceptable at beaches? Please help..leaving on Monday..any other tips? thanks

• cabin in the adirondacks?

by jthomas1 Online Now Aug 15, 2007 at 9:10 AM

greetings,

can anyone recommend or suggest that i avoid any cabins/resort in the lake george area or anywhere really in the adirondack area?

i'm looking for a simple, inexpensive, clean cabin or cottage.

thanks,

jt

1 Answer Aug 15, 2007 at 12:36 PM