Adinkerke Travel Answers

change location

Which shop

by rosie_leeuk Online Now Apr 20, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Trying to find the shop I shopped at last year but now cant recall the name...We stopped at the petrol station, crossed the road and walked back past the ornament shop and the pub, I think it was the first shop in that section of the road. Anyone have any ideas what it is called? Any help would be appreciated as I am going on 1st may...thanks

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • ranger49's Profile Photo

Re: Which shop

by ranger49 Online Now Apr 20, 2012 at 9:41 AM

What kind of shop - what did it sell?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • johngayton's Profile Photo

by johngayton Online Now Apr 20, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Yes what type of shop would help?? I pop across to Adinkerke a couple of times a year and have a page here on VT about it - maybe you'll find your shop on it -
    "Where Am I?" - Adinkerke by johngayton

If it's a tobacco shop you're thinking about then you should note that they are all pretty much of a oneness regarding prices, service etc. Also note that they now have restricted hours (some local politics in action) and several of them have shut in the past year or so.

• katamorgana's Profile Photo

by katamorgana Online Now Apr 21, 2012 at 5:02 AM

Was there Fortis bank next to the shop? It could be Best Tobacco in Garzebekeveldstraat. In Dijk it could be Smokey Bridge or Jacali (choccolate). You can see the shops no Google Earth very well. I was there more than 10 years ago the last time, but I remember a lot :-)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines