Aden Municipality

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How dangerous is Sana'a nowadays?

Sanaa Mar 30, 2014 at 6:58 PM

My family goes on holiday to Sana'a almost every year due to a lot of my relatives and immediate family living there. But I'm very worried because of hearing all the news about Yemen, which is getting much worse nowadays, after Houthis and Dammaj and Al-Qaeda. But how dangerous is it whilst being there currently? Should I be worried?

more

Popular Aden Municipality Travel Answer Locations

• Is anyone going to Aden?

Aden Municipality Jun 8, 2006 at 1:11 PM

If you have time in Aden to visit my father's grave in the Airforce Cemetery I would be very grateful. His name is George Mills Fitzsimmons MN and he died in 1952. I have a photo of his grave from then and there is a headstone and the grave was covered in seashells.

Nettyfitz

2 Answers Jul 31, 2007 at 2:56 AM
    • ALANCOLE's Profile Photo

I am researching British Forces in Aden

Aden Municipality May 25, 2003 at 6:26 AM

I was an English soldier serving in Aden during the period 1964-65. I am attempting to put together a history both from an English and Arab point of view of what took place, how and why. I was personally involved in the Internal Security Operations that took place in Aden also the Radfan operations. British Forces were in Aden during the period 1839 - 1967. I would be grateful if accounts with pictures could be sent to my email account. Thank you for your co-operation.

1 Answer Dec 28, 2007 at 12:16 AM