Adelaide

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Migration to Adelaide

by Priyanka23 Online Now Dec 28, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I am from India and looking to migrate to Adelaide. Would it be too difficult to adjust as its a quiet place and is there racism when it comes to finding a job and treatment amongst others in the neighborhood and at work?

5 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 7:21 AM
    • Which Suburb To Move To

by Jampot666 Online Now Nov 26, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Where is a safe place to live for a retired, single 64 year-old woman who likes a bit of space between neighbours, but still wants the conveniences of shops, transport and health services? (Looking to buy a house for between $500K-$650K.)

3 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 4:22 PM
    • MalcolmR3's Profile Photo

sea food restaraunts

by MalcolmR3 Online Now Sep 27, 2013 at 9:55 AM

in town are the best

1 Answer Sep 27, 2013 at 10:33 AM
    • Getting to Adelaide North from Adelaide Airport

by dexotivo Online Now Aug 5, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Hi,

What is the best option and fare for traveling from Adelaide Airport to Adelaide North (Jerningham St)? I will be traveling solo with one hand carry bag.

I notice that there is a single ticket and a 2-section ticket for the Adelaide Metro, what is the difference? And can I buy them both at the airport itself?

Thank you for your advice in advance!

3 Answers Aug 7, 2013 at 12:02 AM
    • FlyingChef's Profile Photo

Adjahdura Land and Point Pearce?

by FlyingChef Online Now Jul 18, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Planning an aboriginal tour of Adjahdura Land and Point Pearce next March. Do you have any knowlege of these tours and their quality? Will also be exploring Adelaide and Kangaroo Island-- seems like it will be good weather.

2 Answers Jul 18, 2013 at 11:51 PM
    • half day tour

by Stormy64 Online Now Jun 16, 2013 at 3:11 AM

best half day tour please?

8 Answers Jul 28, 2013 at 6:46 PM
    • Cheryl007's Profile Photo

8Days

by Cheryl007 Online Now Apr 9, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Need to find nice places to eat dont have to be 5 start just good quality food in city area of Adelaide
      And what markets are worth a visit in the city centre area

3 Answers Apr 29, 2013 at 5:11 AM
    • Need help to plan my travel to Adelaide and Kangaroo Island

by RashmiJK Online Now Jun 7, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Hello

We are planning for a holiday trip to Adelaide and Kangaroo Island.
      Would it be a good place to visit for a 4 year old kid?

Perhaps, if someone could help me with the following questions, it would be of a great help to plan my travel.

1. How many days would it require to cover all the wildlife attractions around Adelaide?

2. What are the best value hotels to stay in Adelaide and Kangaroo Island, perhaps around any Indian restaurants?

3. Would anyone please help me to list must see attractions especially wildlife attractions?

4. To know about budget car rental places would be of a great help. Also could anyone please let me know how the prices are for renting a car?

5. Are there any guide book, website or an trustable agent recommended?

6. What are the upcoming events in this season?

I really appreciate your help.

5 Answers Jun 7, 2012 at 5:59 PM
    • Cleland Wildlife Park vs Adelaide Zoo

by chihang Online Now Apr 30, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Hi, I would like to pay a zoo visit. Could anyone tell me which is better: Cleland Widelife Park or Adelaide Zoo?

2 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 4:26 PM
    • Staying in Adelaide Central YHA?

by chihang Online Now Apr 24, 2012 at 5:11 AM

I am planning to stay in Adelaide Central YHA. Do you think that's a good hostel? (in terms of accessibility, service and cleanliness)

1 Answer Apr 24, 2012 at 5:16 AM
    • kangaroo islands

by chihang Online Now Apr 23, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I would like to go to kangaroo Islands with wife. Could anyone recommend any reliable tour group at reasonable cost?

4 Answers Apr 24, 2012 at 2:40 PM
    • margsch's Profile Photo

Botanical Gardens

by margsch Online Now Feb 19, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Hi there, we are getting visitors from Germany in april and I,m considering taking them to the Gardens, do any of you know if the lovely restaurant is still there? Do they serve coffee and cake or just meals?

1 Answer Feb 19, 2012 at 9:29 AM
    • craic's Profile Photo

train station in adelaide

by craic Online Now Feb 5, 2012 at 7:17 AM

i am off to adelaide for a week in early march and i thought i might catch the overlander train from melbourne

i was trying to check where the station is on the net and it seems as if the train stops out at keswick about 3 k from the city

how do you get into the centre of the city from there? i want to stay right in the centre

thanks for any help

9 Answers Feb 5, 2012 at 2:32 PM
    • Sunday October 2nd

by firewitch73 Online Now Sep 27, 2011 at 12:50 AM

Hi all, My sister and i will be in adelaide on sunday and monday (2nd and 3rd October 2011) and are a bit witchy/gothy inclined. We would like to know some haunted places, some goth friendly shopping places, and perhaps a nice venue for an evening meal and some entertainment. We wont have a car but will be staying near the Rundell mall area. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

3 Answers Sep 27, 2011 at 5:23 AM
    • Sunday in Adelaide

by Mishka61 Online Now Sep 24, 2011 at 8:04 PM

We will be in Adelaide next Sunday 2 Oct 11. Is there a good markets to go to? Any other suggestions on a must do on a Sunday in Adelaide for a middle aged couple?

7 Answers Sep 25, 2011 at 1:48 PM
    • Hotel and travel in Adelaide

by Nicolas1983 Online Now Apr 11, 2011 at 5:03 PM

Hello everyone,

I plan to visit in Adelaide between May 7th and 12th, I appreciate somebody who can propose a good/cheap hotel near Hutt St and easy traffic to Adelaide airport. Of course I would like to make wonderful sight-seeing around Adelaide so would apreciate your kind suggestions... (:-

19 Answers Aug 17, 2011 at 6:00 AM
    • emerald125's Profile Photo

Does anyone have a current Adelaide page

by emerald125 Online Now Feb 7, 2011 at 6:58 PM

Hi
      I am thinking of going to Adelaide and all of the top travel pages seem years old.... 2008 or 2009 is the latest. Does anyone have a newer page?

8 Answers Feb 14, 2011 at 6:02 PM
    • Mt gambier

by daystar7 Online Now Feb 4, 2011 at 5:01 PM

Hello all. I am loooking for information on living in Mt Gambier. Wanted to talk to any locals who can advise me on things like rental houses, jobs, climate, shopping centres etc. I have read all the information on webpages concerning the area, would like to hear how the locals like it and any living tips for that area. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 Answer Feb 5, 2011 at 1:52 AM
    • BecTravels11's Profile Photo

Hostels in Adelaide

by BecTravels11 Online Now Dec 6, 2010 at 7:37 AM

Hello there! I was wondering if anyone knows about or has stayed in the Adelaide Travellers Inn hostel on 220 Hutt Street? This is a Nomads hostel. I have a free night accommodation there because I booked a Great Ocean Road Tour through Nomads World.

If anyone knows anything, good or bad about this hostel, would love to know! Is this a safe location for a 25 year old woman at night? Any other hostel recommendations? I would like to stay in a hostel with all girls dorms.

Thanks so much for any help!
      Rebecca

2 Answers Dec 8, 2010 at 9:49 PM
    • Hiring a car- under 21

by Byoung1990 Online Now Nov 22, 2010 at 1:33 PM

Hi guys,

My girlfriend is living in Adelaide for the year- and I'll be coming out to visit in December. We're looking to hire a car/van whilst we're there so we can head out to York Peninsula...Only problem is that she's under 21!! She's been driving for over 3 years though and has a full English driver's license...

The only possibility we've found so far is a couple of camper van sites that don't look too reputable...So I'm opening up the floor for some suggestions!

Cheers,

Ben x

8 Answers Nov 23, 2010 at 4:07 PM
    • margsch's Profile Photo

Adelaide beaches facilities

by margsch Online Now Nov 21, 2010 at 2:02 AM

Hi friends, I live 70km north of Adelaide and visitors coming in summer are keen to visit the beach as often as possible..My query is, do you know of change rooms at any beach, if we want to go into the city we don,t wish to leave wet bathers on under our clothes.

2 Answers Nov 24, 2010 at 2:13 AM
    • BecTravels11's Profile Photo

Tour Recommendations

by BecTravels11 Online Now Nov 13, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Hello there! I was wondering if anyone has any tour recommendations for a 6-9 day outback adventure tour in January starting in Adelaide->Melbourne->Sydney. I am a 25 year old female coming from the US to Australia for the first time for a year on a work and holiday visa and I am traveling around Tasmania for a week first, then would like to go on a tour. I'll be basing myself in Sydney, so would ideally like the tour to end there. There are so many tour options out there for the budget conscious traveler and would love any advice from anyone who has been on/heard things about Adventure Tours Australia or Nomads World. I have been on Contiki in Europe, but they don't offer tours of South Australia and Victoria in January. I have been looking at the following 3 day tours to start:

Adventure Tours Australia: adventuretours.com.au/3-day-...
      Nomads World: nomadsworld.com/productdetai...

Thank you for any advice in advance!

Best,
      Rebecca

4 Answers Nov 18, 2010 at 10:02 PM
    • Hahndorf Tours

by travelbugau Online Now Jun 26, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Hi, wanting to do a half day tour to Hahndorf in the morning, but can only find tours that go in the afternoon. Does anybody know of any tours to Hahndorf that go in the morning?

2 Answers Jun 30, 2010 at 1:44 AM
    • wise23girl's Profile Photo

Adelaide Hotel in town

by wise23girl Online Now Jun 20, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Been looking in reviews and not sure.
      David stayed in Mercure Grovenor BMT but current reviews from Trip Adviser are not good.
      Can you suggest another hotel in Adelaide in the centre of things pre travelling on the Ghan to the Aussi Meet please?

6 Answers Jun 28, 2010 at 1:31 AM
    • Shop in Handorf

by pretoriushantie Online Now Jun 19, 2010 at 3:16 AM

I am looking for the name of the shop in Handorf that sells the little music instruments that you wind up and it plays.

If someone can help me it would be appreciated. Contact details will be nice also.

Hantie

2 Answers Jun 19, 2010 at 3:56 AM
    • Adelaide Pandas

by travelbugau Online Now May 21, 2010 at 4:40 PM

There is a panda tour costing130 which starts before the zoo opens. Has anyone does this, is it worth doing, or should I just make the free viewing booking for the pandas?

• Accom

by travelbugau Online Now Apr 24, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Can anyone recommend a hotel to stay in the Adelaide CBD. Would like something that has a balcony, a restaurant that does buffet breakfast, central location with shops and restaurants within easy walking distance.

1 Answer Apr 24, 2010 at 8:00 PM
    • trevndebs's Profile Photo

Airfare Adelaide to London

by trevndebs Online Now Apr 8, 2010 at 2:23 AM

Can anyone give me their suggestions for the cheapest flights?
      Thanks guys.

6 Answers Apr 15, 2010 at 6:14 PM
    • Find a few people to share trips to Kangaroo Island on Eastern holiday on Apr.!

by suzanne117 Online Now Mar 19, 2010 at 9:25 PM

We are a Chinese couple (I'm 25,my husband's 28), we love travel and outdoor activities. We would like to go to Kangaroo Island on Eastern Holiday, and would like to find someone to share this beautiful trips. We are in Adelaide now. Actually, we hv only been here for a few weeks. We use to travel a lot and hiking a lot in China. And we look forward to find someone to come with us together!
      Please contact my email:bluecharm117@gmail.com

7 Answers Mar 22, 2010 at 6:28 AM
    • woriwarren's Profile Photo

Looking for someone to twin share Campervan trips from Adelaide, South Australia.

by woriwarren Online Now Feb 5, 2010 at 3:38 PM

Hi there, Looking for someone to share Campervan trips from Adelaide South Australia. Quite cheap on "backloading" rates ($1 -50/day plus expenses). I am particularly interested in trips to Melbourne and Alice Springs.

2 Answers Feb 5, 2010 at 7:51 PM