Addison Travel Answers

change location
Kevross85's Profile Photo

Cost of taxi?

by Kevross85 Online Now Mar 18, 2008 at 9:59 AM

Hi i'm travelling over from scotland on sunday and was wondering how much I should expect to pay for a taxi from fort worth airport to the crown plaza hotel in addison?

Also how long will it take to get to carrolton from Addison as thats where I will be working?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • TexasDave's Profile Photo

Re: Cost of taxi?

by TexasDave Online Now Mar 18, 2008 at 10:18 AM

I can't tell you how much it would cost, but it's about a 20-30 minute ride depending on traffic. You might want to consider Super Shuttle (www.supershuttle.com) which is like a taxi but is in a van and you share the ride with others foing to the same general area. It might work out considerably cheaper.

From Addison to Carrollton is just a few minutes drive, they're small towns that blend from one to the other.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Kevross85's Profile Photo

by Kevross85 Online Now Mar 19, 2008 at 7:13 AM

Thanks for the help, there's three of us travelling together so we will probably just get a taxi anyway out of ease

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

by ATXtraveler Online Now Mar 22, 2008 at 3:22 PM

I would estimate the cost to be40-60 USD for this trip, depending on where in Addison. As for the time it will take you to get to Carrollton, it also depends, as Carrollton is quite big, but somewhere between 10 minutes and 20 minutes.

• Kevross85's Profile Photo

by Kevross85 Online Now Mar 24, 2008 at 6:18 PM

Thanks for all the help were here in addison now. The taxi cost us 60 dollars including tip so not bad really. The time it takes us to get to carrolton is only ten minutes soo no complaints.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines