Adalar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bosphorus boat trip

Istanbul Apr 23, 2015 at 7:53 AM

Having explored Istanbul on foot for the last three days, we would like to take the highly recommended boat trip up the Bosphorus to end our stay on Saturday. The boats look very big and crowded and I am wondering if there is an alternative to the ferry that anyone can suggest? Thank you for any suggestions you may have :-)

more
    • Grand bazar

Istanbul Apr 6, 2015 at 5:19 AM

Hy. The grand bazaar will be open on May 1 ??

more
    • Pendik marina

Istanbul Apr 15, 2015 at 1:50 AM

I have heard about pendik marina it's very beautiful .i am staying at radisson blu hotel Tuzla and planning to go there..how long is from
      Radisson Tuzla and how much taxi will cost me ..also which restaurant are good in pendik .also do I get a taxi back to hotel at night after dinner

more
    • Distance from tuzla to pendik

Pendik Apr 15, 2015 at 1:41 AM

Hi,I will be staying in radisson hotel tuzla and want to go to pendik Marina for dinner ..how long is it from radisson hotel and how much a taxi will cost me ..also which restaurants are good there ..also do I get a taxi at night to return back from pendik to tuzla

more
    • sallam88's Profile Photo

Ataturk Airport to Aksaray Tram Station

Istanbul Mar 31, 2015 at 11:19 PM

How to reach Aksaray Tram Station from Ataturk Airport by public transport?

Many thanks!

more
    • Travel to Istanbul between 2nd June till 10th June 2015

Istanbul Apr 7, 2015 at 9:58 PM

Hi! Heard in the news that that Parliamentary Elections will be held on the 7th June 2015. I'm planning to travel to Istanbul during that period with my family. Is it safe to travel to Istanbul during that time?

more
    • istambul bazaar

Istanbul Apr 6, 2015 at 5:22 AM

The Grand bazaar will be opening on May 1 ?? :)

more
    • Istanbul Hop on Hop Off

Istanbul Apr 2, 2015 at 4:20 AM

On a cruise that will be in Istanbul for 1 day. I have been thinking about using the Hop on bus. Has anyone used it before and is it worth while. I understand there is 2 different lines, would we have time to do both lines? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

more
    • 8 hours in Istanbul. Is my itinerary doable?

Istanbul Yesterday

Hi everyone!
      Our ship arrives in Istanbul 7.30 and leaves 16.30. I definitely want to see Agia Sophia, Basilica Cinstern, Topkapi, and maybe the blue mosque and the spice bazaar. Can they fit in one day? How far are these attractions from the port? Do they open early in the morning? I'm worried about wasting time in endless queues.

I want to get the feel of the city -in such a limited time unfortunately- by walking mostly.

more
    • Is it safe to travel to istanbul now

Istanbul Apr 21, 2015 at 2:37 AM

Hi,can you please advise is it safe now to travel to Istanbul now as I am all set to come to Istanbul with my family .i heard the tensions with Syria .. Is it safe

more
    • Recommendations for stay

Istanbul Apr 19, 2015 at 8:12 AM

My wife and I will be travelling to Istanbul for 4 nights before moving on to Spain. We will be there between May 7 and May 11. That will give us 3 full days and one half day to enjoy the area.

Any recommendations on which area we should stay and what we must not miss and restaurants to visit? Thanks.

more
    • Travel to Istanbul

Istanbul Apr 13, 2015 at 6:36 AM

I want to go to Istanbul with my husband between 13-19 May 2015. We intend to mainly stay in Istanbul but cross to the asian side with a ferry as well. Is it safe to travel to Istanbul in May?

more
    • Taxi from airport

Istanbul Mar 30, 2015 at 11:01 AM

Hi..I am arriving at sabiha airport next month with my wife ..my flight arriving late at night around 1220am..I staying at radisson blu hotel and spa Tuzla and my hotel advised that I have to take a taxi to go to hotel as they don't jave shuttle.is it safe to take a taxi to go to hotel as it is just 5minutes away..I am afraid that the taxi driver should not take you for a ride and what currency they except..

more
    • Camping / Kamp alani

by tangerinesupernova Online Now Apr 20, 2008 at 2:10 PM

We're looking for a camping (tent) area in Princess Islands. I'd appreciate if anyone could help us with this. Thanks in advance.

Adalar'da cadir kurabilecegimiz uygun bir kamp alani ariyoruz. Bu konuda yardimci olabilirseniz cok seviniriz. Tesekkurler.

2 Answers May 13, 2008 at 2:28 PM