change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• overland with car and dog

Sharm El Sheikh 24 minutes ago

Hello everyone,

I want to travel overland from the UK to mallorca or Lanzarote (I haven't decided which island yet) with a vehicle and my dog. I am aware of what I need to do re passport , vaccines, which ports etc for my dog, but could anyone give me their thoughts on the best way to go? ferry most of the way or driving ?

It would be useful also if anyone knows of any long term lets available. I have lived there before and am aware that it is better to get there and get accommodation sometimes , especially in winter but I would like to be a bit more sorted before travelling this time.

Marsa al `Alam Nov 22, 2015 at 2:14 PM

Can we get tickets for the Seascope submarine from Port Ghalib please and would you know the price of the adult tickets. We are staying at the Three Corners Plaza Fayrouz hotel from the 1st Dec 2015.
      I have seen on line that Thomsons do them for £37 each.

Many thanks
      Rosi Drury

• Silversmith shops

Cairo Nov 24, 2015 at 6:55 PM

Hey guys, I wanted to by some silver jewelleries in egypt people told me that khan el khalili is the best place ,but there is many shops in khan el khalili ,so if any one bought from there before, what is the best shops there in your opinion ?

• Airport security

Hurghada 5 hours ago

Hi all

I'm travelling to Hurghada in December 15 and was a bit concerned about the security for the return journey to the UK. Does anyone know how it is at Hurghada airport. Is it any better?
      Many thanks

• Egypt-Sudan-Ethiopia (visas, routes).

Egypt Nov 18, 2015 at 10:26 PM

Hello everyone

I am a Canadian traveler visiting Egypt in a few days. My question is related to visas and routes from Egypt to Sudan. I arrive to Cairo and can get a 30 day visa on arrival the airport. I want to get my Sudanese visa in Cairo or at the border with Sudan (if possible). I would like to hear from people who have already done so to share any tips. I will travel overland. Eventually, I will go to Ethiopia (from Khartoum to Addis Ababa). Thanks

• Nile River from Cairo to Aswan

Cairo Nov 14, 2015 at 8:07 AM

Can I travel on the NIle in November from Cairo to Aswan

• Travel to Egypt with family during december 2015

Egypt Nov 19, 2015 at 2:58 AM

I am planning to travel to Egypt Cairo/pyramids/aswan/hargada through conducted tours. Is it safe to travel with my husband,daughter,son

• kitty7997's Profile Photo

Is the current issues with UK flights going to cause issues with going to Hurghada?

Hurghada Nov 5, 2015 at 2:32 AM

Has anyone been through security at airport recently ? is anyone flying out soon and what are your concerns?

• kitty7997's Profile Photo

visa on entry

Hurghada Oct 27, 2015 at 11:39 AM

how do we get visas when we arrive at airport? do children need them, age 5 and 7? how much are they? thanks

• Is it safe?

Sharm El Sheikh Nov 16, 2015 at 3:06 AM

We have a vacation for a week booked leaving November 20-27, 2015. Has anyone travelled there in the last couple of weeks?

• Egypt safety

Egypt Oct 31, 2015 at 2:10 AM

Hi I am planning to visit Egypt at the beginning of December 2015 I am wondering how safe is there at the moment and if UK people are still visiting Egypt? ???

• Will Hurghada be safe in jan 2016?

Egypt Nov 13, 2015 at 2:09 PM

wanting to go to Hurghada in the end of January 2016 i know its a couple months but, do you think their will still be problems over there?, or will it be safe to travel there and back for a week?

• Is it still safe travel to Egypt after what happened in Paris and Mali?

Cairo Nov 20, 2015 at 1:38 PM

Travelling to Cairo next week and will go for a Nile Cruise. Total of 10 days, hotel security is one of my concern after what happened in Mali today! Should I cancel the trip due to safety issue?

• december we are booked to go to sharm el sheikh is it safe

Sharm El Sheikh Nov 17, 2015 at 5:38 AM

We are booked to fly to sharm 8n 24th december this year no one is saying its safe we need answers or to be able to change our holiday