Travel Answers
Ad Duqqi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• first time mum to Egypt with 10 week old...HELP what do I take?

Sharm El Sheikh May 21, 2015 at 4:19 AM

I just wanted to know if I needed a car seat for the transfers to hotel and the plane to Cairo? as I wasn't thinking of taking one and carry little one in a sling/ buggy Also I have a 3 wheeled travel system would I be ok taking this or would you advise a stroller? also can you easily buy sma milk out there/nappies etc. I was gonna take enough for the holiday but just in case wanted to know. Thank you in advance for any replys

more
    • Moulid Abu El-Haggag

Luxor May 4, 2015 at 1:54 PM

I'll be in Luxor the first week in June (hot!) and came across some information about the Moulid of Abu El-Haggag. I understand that it's a huge celebration and, if I'm counting back from Ramadan correctly, it should occur about June 4. Does anyone know if that's correct? And is it something that I want to reconfigure my travel plans to Dendera and Abydos to see? Thanks

more
    • Things to do and night life

Sharm El Sheikh 13 hours ago

Hi I am goin to sharm el sheikh in July 18th with my girlfriend for the first time we are 27 and 21 we be staying at the blu sharm aqua we just want to know what the hotel is like for are ages we like to do activities in the day and drinking at night as we have no kids and what is the night life like thanks lee

more
    • Beach question

Hurghada May 21, 2015 at 3:32 PM

Which is the best beach to visit for the day or few hours, in Hurghada that is not full of local families but mainly tourists? I am staying in an apartment and need to relax so need a quiet stretch of beach.

more
    • Egypt 2015 trip concerns

Hurghada Apr 30, 2015 at 2:30 AM

Hello! Me and my boyfriend are planning to go on holiday to Hurghada in June 2015 but I’m a bit concerned about whether this is the best time to go to Egypt specially because we also want to visit the pyramids in Cairo. We are thinking of joining an excursion from Hurghada to Cairo by bus and according to what I read it’s 7 hours distance and I am a bit scared of what could happen during the journey.
      Anyone who have been recently to Hurghada and Cairo can tell me if it is safe to visit? Did you witness the downsides of the political distress and protests?
      Also, provided that we do go to Egypt in 2015 do you recommend buying activity packs from UK agencies or by contacting the local ones?
      Many Thanks!

more
    • Nile Cruise, Cairo and Giza

Egypt Apr 30, 2015 at 6:48 AM

Our family is considering whether we should travel to Egypt in December to do a Nile Cruise then onto Cairo and Giza for a few days but worrying about the safety issues?? Has anyone travelled on the Oberoi Nile Cruise or any of the Movenpick Nile Cruises?

more
    • June travels

Egypt May 18, 2015 at 7:21 AM

I am going to Egypt from June 4- june 11. Is there any risks or something someone should know before going? It's going to be 2 American females and we are going to Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan. We are doing 3 days in Cairo and 4 dayson a Nile Cruise. Please any advice is welcome regarding safety! thank you.

more
    • DenisP15's Profile Photo

Diving Sharm El Sheikh

Egypt May 12, 2015 at 2:54 AM

Hi there,

Gonna have a holiday week in the middle of August,
      and have a dream to visit Egypt in general and Sharm particulary.
      Wanna have some sun, fun, eat and diving.
      I heard that Egypt is one of an outstanding place for underwater adventures.
      I will be together with my wife, we are Padi OWD.
      Please advise:
      What dive center for your opinnion has the best quality and service, combined with fun itinenaries?
      What dive sites to visit or must see?
      Can we go to Thislegorm wreck with our certification level?
      What about dive safety?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • do children need car seats???

Egypt May 21, 2015 at 4:52 AM

i have a 11, 9, 5 and 10 week old. I'm not to worried about the older 3 its more for the baby. do they have rules/laws about them? did any one one take/ not take one with them?
      thank you x

more
    • Abu Simbel or Cairo for last day.

Egypt May 11, 2015 at 2:00 PM

Hi, we will arrive at 5 am on the first day and tour Cairo and fly to Luxor next day to do the typical 3 days Nile cruise and Aswan sightseeing on the 5th day.

1st day. Cairo ( Giza Plateau, Museum, Khan El Khalili)

2-4th day. Nile Cruise (East West Bank,Edfu, Kom Ombo)

5th day. Aswan sightseeing ( obelisk, Philae)

and for the last day we are leaving on 1:30am the next day, should we flight/sleeper train back to Cairo and do Memphis, Sakkara and the Citadel or go visit Abu Simbel from Aswan(leaving on 3:30am) and take 17:55 flight, arrive 19:20 on Cairo and wait at the airport?

thank you!

more
    • gerryboy01's Profile Photo

is it safe to travel to sharm el shiek on may/june 2015

Egypt May 11, 2015 at 2:11 AM

Hi me and my family usualy travel to Sharm but this year we are just abit concerned about traveling this year due to isis supporters in egypt and north sini is getting bomed everyday is it wise to go?

more
    • Safety issues in Cairo

Cairo May 3, 2015 at 5:32 AM

Hi everyone,

With the ongoing political stresses and terrorist threats is Cairo safe nowadays for tourists? What about a bus tour from Hurghada to Cairo? Would that be safe?

Thanks

more