Ad Dammam Travel Answers

change location

i need help pls...

by annasj Online Now Jan 6, 2008 at 11:47 PM

we are holding visit visa and we are given a final stamp and due is 2 weeks from now. my son is studying and school ends this march. our dependent visa is in the process and we want to have our visa renew again until at least at the end of the school this march...they said we should go to governor's office. can somebody help me..any suggestions please.is there a chance our visa will be renew..we are willing to pay just give us a chance to stay at least for 2 months..anyway we are filipino family.

thanks for the help...

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: i need help pls...

by babybop Online Now Jan 8, 2008 at 5:24 PM

The best person/party to help you will be the Admin Section of your husband's company, or whoever is handling this matter in his firm. Unless it was another entity who helped you in securing/sponsoring your visit visa in the first place, then you need to seek the assistance of that sponsor again.

Sorry, I know that you are probably expecting another answer than this. I wish I could be of more help. But we've been going back and forth to KSA on a family visa, and my experience is that nothing moves until the sponsor makes the necessary endorsement/s.

Good Luck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines