Ad Dammam Travel Answers

change location

What about the expences?

by Friend1234 Online Now May 25, 2004 at 11:16 PM

Hi All, I request you to inform me whether a single can live with SR 3000 salary per month in dammam. How much i have to spend for house rent and other expences.? Any South Indian food is available there? Looking forward for your help.....

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • t_cochin's Profile Photo

RE: What about the expences?

by t_cochin Online Now Mar 2, 2006 at 6:05 AM

Hi,

3000SR is pretty much okay if you are living alone..but the rentals are pretty high, considering the fact that u need to shell out near to 600-800 riyals for a decent bachelor accomodation...just check with ur employer if they provide accomodation..If they do, the 3000SR is a decent income..Food (especialy south indian)is quite cheap..you can survive with 15 SR for food..driving license is essential..coz taxi fares are killing..also find out if ur company will assist u in getting a driving license..most companies provide accomodation to employees who does not have family status...

need more advice, write to me...Iam new in Dammam..a good place...need not worry about that...

regds
    ajith

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: What about the expences?

by singharpit38 Online Now Jun 16, 2011 at 11:01 AM

hi tcochin , i am arpit and i am from india appointed as a quality control engineer in ctsar in dammam, i am quite nervous in landing up dere , could you please tell me what sort of a place is dammam

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines