Accra Travel Answers

change location

fun places in tema or accra for xmas

by kryztal Online Now Dec 24, 2009 at 10:54 AM

i'm planning a holiday in tema from 26th to 31st. is there any family funfair anywhere in tema or accra for this period. your feedbacks will be highly appreciated...

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • juliogg's Profile Photo

Re: fun places in tema or accra for xmas

by juliogg Online Now Dec 24, 2009 at 7:02 PM

Merry Xmas to ALL in Accra. Was there in June of this year and I Liked it very much. Accra is very friendly and likes tourists. The artisan market is great. I could purchase MANY things if it was'nt so expensive to ship. Feliz Navidad from Mexico to Ghana. I will visit you again.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Cheap flights to Accra

by farukhj Online Now Mar 31, 2010 at 2:45 AM

The capital of Ghana Accra is a pleasant city on southern cost . There are alot off beautiful places to visit. The most of the tourist like to visit Osu an area in Accra. It is located close to Art centre and Liberation square . There are also so many Clubs for entertainment depending on the style of the music , atmosphere and crowed you prefer. There is entertainment for everyone.
    If you are looking for cheap flights to Accra then you have to search for the cheap flights to Accra on the web. You will get the tickets there in afford able price. I think you will really enjoy the trip

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Accra