Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• driving directions to york village

York Village Jun 30, 2014 at 5:07 AM

How do I get to York village from Leominster, ma

more
    • Transportation options

Kittery Jun 29, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Besides car, what's the best way for me to get to Kittery Point from the Boston airport?

more
    • extex's Profile Photo

Rockland or Camden?

Rockland Jul 15, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Flying into Portland for a 6 night Harbor Town vacation. Camden or Rockland? Which has the prettiest harbor? And is there a hotel or inn or B&B perched up high with views? If not either of those towns, suggestions? Only want to stay in 2 hotels in 6 nights. Flying out of Portland, so we'll see it coming and going. Thanks..... End of August a good time? Hoping to avoid the school crowd. Can't get a room anywhere for the Lobster Fest, or we'd come Aug 1st. Darn! Kathy

more
    • Carriage Ride

by bshiv999 Online Now Feb 21, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I want to take a carriage ride in the park. The carriage company offers a Day Mountain Summit (2 hr) and a Bridge (2hr) tour. Any recommendations?

Thanks

1 Answer Feb 21, 2013 at 6:48 PM
    • Ocean front and lobster!!!

by RaymondJung Online Now Jun 16, 2010 at 7:02 PM

My Wife and I would like to spend a week, driving along the coastline with Bar Harbor/ Acadia National Park as our final destination. We are from the Hudson Valley region, NY. We would like to know realistically how much time we need to travel and how much time to spend on each area before we reach Acadia, and back home. We also would like to stay at a nice campground near the coast and visit lobster fishermen who would cook their own catch for us visitor. This is our first time to do land traveling and would like other seasoned traveler to help us make this an wonerful experience. Thanks, Ray

2 Answers Jun 28, 2010 at 8:27 AM