Abydos

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Indian restaurants

Cairo Mar 18, 2015 at 6:48 AM

Need names of hotels with Indian restaurants along with average per person cost for dining

more
    • cairo to Aswan train

Egypt Mar 24, 2015 at 8:52 AM

we are taking the first class ac recliner seats. Can someone advise how much do the seats recline? Can we get comfortable sleep?

more
    • Going to Sharm in a a week

Sharm El Sheikh Mar 16, 2015 at 6:50 AM

I'm going to Sharm with my family in a week. what restaurants do you recommend? where should we go or visit? i was in the Sharm 7 years ago. have many things changed since then? Are there good decent bars?

more
    • Tipping / gratuities.

Sharm El Sheikh Mar 11, 2015 at 12:24 PM

We have a recent trip to Egypt coming up, Sharm el Sheikh and Cairo.
      Can anyone advise on acceptable amounts to tip in Bars / Hotels / Restaurants, also excursion guides and transfer drivers.
      We don't want to offend by giving too little, and don't want to be excessive either.
      Many thanks.

more
    • Tipping / gratuities.

Cairo Mar 11, 2015 at 12:25 PM

We have a recent trip to Egypt coming up, Sharm el Sheikh and Cairo.
      Can anyone advise on acceptable amounts to tip in Bars / Hotels / Restaurants, also excursion guides and transfer drivers.
      We don't want to offend by giving too little, and don't want to be excessive either.
      Many thanks.

more
    • SmiljaD's Profile Photo

Is it possible not to visit

Hurghada Mar 20, 2015 at 4:42 PM

Luxor and Karnak.. is it safe????

more
    • nuppe's Profile Photo

Abydos

by nuppe Online Now May 3, 2010 at 1:49 AM

What are the alternative routes from Abydos to Kharga (or other) Oases. I'd rather not go down to Cairo, if possible.

2 Answers May 12, 2010 at 4:50 AM
    • georgt's Profile Photo

abydos update

by georgt Online Now Aug 30, 2007 at 9:17 AM

the last thread dealing with travelling to the temples in the area of abydos goes back as to january 2005, meanwhile things may have changed, anyone have some recent updates about the current situation? Are there any kind of problems in visiting the temples?

6 Answers Sep 10, 2007 at 6:24 PM
    • gatekeeperdi's Profile Photo

Abydos Early Dynasty Tombs

by gatekeeperdi Online Now Jan 19, 2005 at 12:30 AM

Hi there, I`m wondering if it`s possible to visit the early dynasty tombs at Abydos? I have seen the New Kingdom temples there before but would love to see the excavations of the early tombs. Any advice or information is most welcome. Best wishes, Di

5 Answers Apr 2, 2005 at 4:06 PM