Abuja Capital Territory

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• A night stay 2 day trip

Lagos Yesterday

I am staying in Lagos, Nigeria. I want to spend a weekend nearby. Some place romantic for two but safe too. Any suggestions?

more
    • Getting a Visitor Visa for Nigeria

Nigeria Mar 30, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Hello, I live in Canada and have a Canadian passport. I am applying for a nigerian visitor visa to visit my boyfriend and his family in Abuja. I have all the required documents and letter of invitation to send in with my application. I was wondering if it is difficult to get approved for the visa. Do they approve you, if you just have all the required documents or do they need to agree with your reason of travel also? Do you think I should get approved if my reasons for visiting are to see my boyfriend? (We met here in Canada by the way, not online, and we went to school together).

Thanks in advance!

more

Popular Abuja Capital Territory Travel Answer Locations

• Iowa2's Profile Photo

Abuja, Nigeria?

Abuja Capital Territory Aug 18, 2007 at 6:04 AM

My wife will be going to Abuja and other cities in Nigeria in a few weeks.

Anybody who has been there or have tips that they could share?

I would like to be able to "pick your brain".

Thanks

1 Answer Aug 18, 2007 at 9:58 AM
    • sunshine1975's Profile Photo

To move or NOT to move??

Abuja Capital Territory May 20, 2006 at 4:40 AM

Hi All
      Could someone please give me your 2 cents worth -
      Dilemma is whether or not to move to Abuja (the move could be from 2 to 3 years)....
      Have not much infomation on Abuja, living conditions there and life in general. I am an outgoing, extrovert, who loves city life and a fast life. But i have heard that there isnt even a cinema in Abuja and there isnt much to do during the weekends. Can anyone give me more info abt staying in Abuja - basically how is the quality of life there?

3 Answers May 20, 2006 at 8:13 AM
    • KristaB's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Abuja

Abuja Capital Territory Nov 11, 2003 at 1:36 AM

I'm looking for advice about good hotel in Abuja that is not extremely expensive, but clean and safe, with Internet access and laundry service. Anyone been to Agura hotel? Thank you

5 Answers Mar 16, 2004 at 5:59 AM