Abuja

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• A night stay 2 day trip

Lagos Apr 21, 2014 at 5:58 AM

I am staying in Lagos, Nigeria. I want to spend a weekend nearby. Some place romantic for two but safe too. Any suggestions?

more
    • Getting a Visitor Visa for Nigeria

Nigeria Mar 30, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Hello, I live in Canada and have a Canadian passport. I am applying for a nigerian visitor visa to visit my boyfriend and his family in Abuja. I have all the required documents and letter of invitation to send in with my application. I was wondering if it is difficult to get approved for the visa. Do they approve you, if you just have all the required documents or do they need to agree with your reason of travel also? Do you think I should get approved if my reasons for visiting are to see my boyfriend? (We met here in Canada by the way, not online, and we went to school together).

Thanks in advance!

more
    • thaji78's Profile Photo

Going to Abuja via Lagos

by thaji78 Online Now Jan 7, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Hi,

I'm going to Abuja via Lagos in a couple of weeks. I'll be arriving on an international flight into Lagos (LOS) and then connecting on a connecting flight from LOS to Abuja. I have a few questions which I would appreciate your help with:
      1. I'm considering Arik Air for the domestic flight. Is it considered a reliable airline? as in on time departures?

2. I want to buy the domestic flight ticket online. How much time should I leave between arriving into LOS and departing from the domestic terminal in LOS? Is one hour sufficient as I only have carry on luggage.

3. Is the domestic terminal attached to the international terminal or do I need to take a taxi? Which taxi is the official one?

Thanks

1 Answer Jan 8, 2012 at 7:00 AM
    • Indian resturants

by Charly4lyf Online Now Feb 23, 2011 at 3:56 AM

Pls i want the names & address of standard indian resturants in Abuja.

• Hotel Guide

by okonkwostellamaris Online Now Jul 13, 2009 at 6:13 AM

Can I get the address to Yets Guest House In Abuja

1 Answer Aug 6, 2009 at 5:59 AM
    • Holiday trip

by ekenetagbo Online Now Jul 2, 2008 at 5:11 AM

good day friends,

my name ia Onyema. I stay in abuja. I am looking for a place to take a tourist center very close to abuja to take my family of three to.

Does it have fairly cheap lodging hotels or guest houses.

My email address is ekenetagbo@yahoo.com

Thank u very much

• Possible job in Abuja

by davezeeters Online Now Apr 8, 2007 at 5:37 PM

Hi,
      I have an opportunity to work for two years in Abuja. I can take my wife and kids, but she's worried it isn't safe. Is the risk worth the opportunity? I really want to go, but I want to relieve her fears if possible.
      thank you all.
      Dave

2 Answers Mar 21, 2008 at 8:29 AM
    • Cost of Living, Info about Abia State University

by knot_martinez Online Now Mar 7, 2007 at 7:46 AM

Hi. I have been offered by a known institution in Abuja...I would like to inquire if it safe to live at?what is the cost of living? what about accomodations for expats?how nice is the city?pls help me.....to decide whether to push my employment.Thanks krm802

• babykay's Profile Photo

Any information or advice on Abuja sought!!! Thanks

by babykay Online Now Nov 11, 2006 at 7:54 AM

I will be heading here to work in a few months. What is it like for small babies, is standard food/medical care available? I have a 6 month old baby. Is it ok for a white woman to walk around? Are there powercuts, if so how often?

Is there anything that those considering going should take into account? Advice needed badly.

4 Answers Apr 19, 2007 at 3:46 PM
    • First time in Nigeria

by Joanna72 Online Now Sep 13, 2006 at 11:46 AM

I am travelling to Abuja in October for the first time. The reason for my visit is to see a friend who has recently taken up employment there so I will be staying with her. Can you tell me if Abuja is safe? Also what things there are to do and places to visit. How far is the nearest beach?
      Thanks

• klinsmann's Profile Photo

clubs place to see europeans iun abuja

by klinsmann Online Now Aug 31, 2005 at 11:04 AM

hello,I will be travelling to abuja in a few days time.please which clubs can I see europeans in abuja apart from fair winds and grand mirage which I have heared
      Thanks
      Klins

• First Time in Nigeria

by ishabazz Online Now Feb 11, 2004 at 10:31 PM

Salaam, I will be traveling to Nigeria for the first. Please inform Me of things to do there.

1 Answer Feb 18, 2004 at 4:56 AM
    • PeterKwiatkowski's Profile Photo

Abuja

by PeterKwiatkowski Online Now Nov 30, 2003 at 7:27 AM

Travelling there in a few days, any interesting sights? Tips for some fun? Thank Peter

2 Answers Apr 13, 2011 at 6:57 PM