I'm going to Abuja via Lagos in a couple of weeks. I'll be arriving on an international flight into Lagos (LOS) and then connecting on a connecting flight from LOS to Abuja. I have a few questions which I would appreciate your help with:
1. I'm considering Arik Air for the domestic flight. Is it considered a reliable airline? as in on time departures?
2. I want to buy the domestic flight ticket online. How much time should I leave between arriving into LOS and departing from the domestic terminal in LOS? Is one hour sufficient as I only have carry on luggage.
3. Is the domestic terminal attached to the international terminal or do I need to take a taxi? Which taxi is the official one?
I had done work in Lagos, and I recommend local people tohandle the travel for you there. the best I can do is this
1) Arik air never use, but hardly expect on time performant there
2) time is slow on transfers ,leave 2 hrs min.
3) yes terminals are attached, into one, taxis are to be use with extreme caution; need to have reliable contact there to do this.
I always use company personnel,and local driver. more in my blog on Lagos.
Be the first to rate this answer!